1. Interrupted

"No you did not!"Clary spoke to Jace sassily.

"Oh, but I did!"Jace smiled, taking a big bite out of Clary's choc fudge cookie.

"No - my cookie!"Clary squealed.

"Oh Clary, are you saying that you love this cookie more than me? Surely, you wouldn't' mind giving me this small cookie of yours?" pouted Jace.

"Actually I've grown quite a bond to that cookie. I'm not so sure about you..." Clary smiled snatching the cookie and putting the rest in her mouth. She collapsed on Jace's bed in his room bursting out laughing.

Jace pouted again and tried to keep a straight face.

"You would've gotten fat eating it anyway,"Clary tried to stop herself from laughing and sat up.

He stared at her at absolute shock and disbelief.

"Fat? Look at these!" He motioned his hand to his six pack as he lifted his shirt up.

"You've gotten quite chubby Jace," Clary joked sliding her hand down his rock hard stomach. Then he started looking down at his stomach and looked back at Clary with scrunched up eyebrows.

"I'm pretty sure that's muscle my dear."

Clary exploded in a fit of laughter again and laid back on his bed, where he jumped on next to her. She smiled.

"I'm so glad the heavenly fire is almost completely gone now... I really was worried that I would never be able to touch you again." She cuddled his body with her ear against his heart, as he fully took his shirt off.

"That could never happen,"Jace said sternly.

Clary looked up to his face, and stared him in his eyes, as they slowly leaned in for a kiss.

He started off gently, moulding his mouth to hers as they were kissing perfectly in sync. She tangled her hands in his hair, while he let his hands roam unconsciously around her body. They felt the world disappear around them as they grew deeper into the kiss, lips now kissing fiercely as they lay rolling around in his sheets. They started tangling their legs together pressing harder into the kiss and-

Alec stood at Jace's door, and Jace quickly jumped right up and stood in front of Alec. Clary's face blushed bright red.

"I did knock," Alec smiled. "Well, we have a visitor. She's a shape changer girl our age. She's downstairs right now, so if you guys wanna finish up and come down, er, that would be nice." Alec walked away closing the door with a embarrassed grin.

Clary stared awkwardly at Jace, and he popped his shirt back on as they walked downstairs, hand in hand.