7. A Hunt for the Good

Everyone woke up - well if you could call it waking up. No one really slept in the first place. Alec and Isabelle sat at the table, not wanting to eat the bowl of cereal placed in front of them.

"Come on guys, please eat." Maryse pleaded.

"I'm not hungry mum," Alec sighed.

"Well can you please eat anyway? We'll start finding Jace and Clary right after, but you two need your energy. What can we do if we manage to find them but you don't have the energy to fight? I know that you guys don't want to eat, but we need to. For them,"Maryse spoke.

Alec and Isabelle stared at their food, thinking about what Maryse had said. Then they started eating very quickly, finishing it up.

"Tessa?" Robert asked.

"Yes?"

"Could you try changing into Jace or Clary? If they know where they are, then we can find Sebastian."

"Okay," she nodded.

"Alec and Isabelle, try using a tracking rune to find them. Go with Tessa and help her get something of theirs."

"Alright," They both said.

"I will go call Simon and Magnus over." Jocelyn added. Alec flinched abit at that.

"I'll get Jordan and Maya, they would probably want to help." Luke sighed.

Robert looked at Maryse. "And we'll talk to the Clave, and see what we can do.

Everyone nodded in agreement, and headed off to their respected directions.

Luke walked with Jocelyn to their room, before opening the door. Pulling out their phones, they dialed the numbers.

"Hey Jordan," Luke greeted.

"Oh hey Luke, what's up?" Jordan asked.

"Um look... Clary and Jace got taken away by Sebastian, and, we just thought that you might have wanted to come over and help."

Jordan cursed under his breath.
"Alright I'll pack my things and come over."

"Can you get Maya too?"

"Oh yeah she's right next to me. She said that she wants to come."

"Alright. Great. Bye," Luke ended the line. Usually Luke would laugh and joke about what she was doing next to him, but he just wasn't in the mood.

"Alright I've just called Simon, he'll be over here soon," Jocelyn said from the other side of the room. "I'll call Magnus now." Jocelyn explained, releasing a calming sigh.

"Alright," Luke nodded, heading out of the room and shutting the door. Jocelyn called Magnus.

"Magnus?" Jocelyn questioned.

"Yes Jocelyn, what do you want?" He said frustrated.

"Clary and Jace have been taken away by Sebastian, and we need your help." She knew that after Alec and Magnus' break up, it would be hard to get him.

"You know that I'm not with Alec anymore. I have no reason to help you. I have much more important things to attend to."

"Oh, I'll pay you if I must! Please..."

Magnus paused for a moment.
"Alright."

Jocelyn knew that Alec, Izzy and Tessa were capable of finding them, but she still needed the maximum amount of help she could get. Clary was worth her everything. She headed back out to to the library after, as she saw Maryse putting down the phone. Luke stood there waiting to talk to Maryse. Jocelyn stood at his side.

"I just called the Clave," Maryse started. "They are leaving the task of finding them to us, because there is not much they can do. But once we find their location, they'll have shadowhunters ready to come with us."

"Alright. Jordan and Maya are coming over," Luke explained.

"And Simon and Magnus are coming over too," Jocelyn added

"Okay. Let's go see how Tessa, Izzy, and Alec are coming along," Maryse forced a smile.

______________________________

Hello my friends! I know that I left the chapter before this one with a massive cliffhanger, and I didn't do Jace and Clary's views in this one. Please don't be pissed at me!! XD I promise that I'll do their views in the next chapter. Thanks for reading and bye!!

Xoxoxoxox

Chloe :)