10. Worser things than things Worse than Death

Clary woke up; it was the second day of living in Sebastian's hellhole. She laid her eyes sleepily on Jace, who was sprawled on the ground still asleep. Wait, what if he wasn't asleep? What if he died overnight? What if he lost too much blood? Many thoughts flashed through her head.

"Jace?" she spoke. No response. "Are you alright Jace? How are you feeling?" She tried to hold her emotions in.

He then fluttered his eyes open slowly, and weakly lifted his head up to face Clary. A little bit of energy burst through her, knowing that he was alive. But that weak look he had, made him feel like his soul had been shredded and dipped into a pool of lava and then smashed into the ground. And Clary could also feel that same feeling through Jace.

At that moment, Sebastian walked in with a happy, yet evil look on his face. Jace and Clary knew what was coming, and they were more scared than ever.

“So, since I’ve already spent my… time, with Jace, I guess you already know who the next person is.” Sebastian glared at Clary, with a massive grin on his face.

His men came rushing in behind him, all aiming for her. She shrunk back kicking and screaming, pressing her back hard against the wall while curling into a ball.

Jace looked at him them in horror.
“No! Stop Sebastian! DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH CLARY YOU ARE A SICK MAN AND DON’T YOU DARE LAY A HAND ON HER OR I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOUR DEATH WILL BE LONG AND PAINFUL!” Jace screamed and cursed over and over again. His screaming emotions replaced his weakness with a new energy, and he was pulling against his shackles which left a line of blood along his wrists.

All of Sebastian's men carried Clary out of the room next to the cell. She had tears flowing out of her face like a never ending river, and she thrashed around hopelessly as the men held her stiff. They opened the room door and tied her arms and ankles to the bedposts.

Sebastian stood about to leave the cell, growing angry at Jace’s shouts. He constantly screamed and yelled.
“You are a sick bastard Sebastian! Why don’t yo-“

“I suggest that you shut up. If you don’t, then Clary is going to receive a longer period of pleasure,” Sebastian smiled.

Jace sealed his mouth shut, knowing exactly what he was talking about. His mouth begged at him to yell at Sebastian, but the thought of hurting Clary further was more than painful. Knowing what was going to happen next, Jace completely forgot about his slashes and cuts on his back and chest from yesterday, as she was everything on his mind right now. She was his everything.

Once she was tied up, Sebastian entered the room. She squealed and attempted to move away from him, but she was tied hard.

Sebastian walked slowly towards her, sliding his hand along her body through her clothes. He started at her soft lips, to her boobs and gave it a tight squeeze, before circling her clit with his finger.

Clary was screaming harder than she ever had before. Jace, who was in the other room, had tears spilling from his eyes. He was never one to cry. But this was painful. He could hear every little sound coming from the room next door, and enduring this was harder than any demon battle he had ever faced. Combined.

Sebastian stood over her, his eyes eager to start. He ripped of her shirt, Clary flinching back at his touch. He proceeded to take off the rest of her clothes, and then he took of his. He stood there, marvelling at her body. He got on the bed with his hands on each side of her naked body. Her eyes were squeezed shut, letting out soft whimpers every few seconds.

“You better love this,” Sebastian smiled over her.

He then leaned down and kissed her, Clary scrunched her lips shut in refusal. Sebastian slid his hand all over her body, and kissed all down her neck. Then he looked up at her face and smiled.

Sebastian came into her, and she was screaming loudly in anger and pain.