Chapter Twenty Six

As Destiny spins around towards Kasey all she can see is a fast car hurdling towards her. Then all of a sudden in a blink of an eye it's gone. A loud squeal of tires and metal crunching replaces it. The nose of the race car in bedded in the side of a car. Kasey looks at her then to the car that flashed across the track. The car that the race car collided with.

" Chris!"

Cory yells as he bolts towards the car. As Destiny walks closer she can see the four glowing tail lights of the street car.

" My Camaro..."

Destiny says. Then she looks up seeing Cory as he opens the passenger side door.

" Steve he's uncontious!"

Cory yells.

" And his arm is pinned between the pushed in door and the seat."

He adds. Steve runs over towards the car.

" Shit."

Steve says as he goes over to Cory. Destiny goes over to Kasey. Then she looks over at the smashed in race car.

" That can not be Chase."

She says. Her mind still focused on the fact that Chris totaled her brand new Camaro to save her life.

She walks over to the race car and unhooks the window net. There's no movement in the cockpit of the car.

" Hello?"

Destiny says as she peers into the car. As she pulls her head out and looks over at Cory she feels something grab her hand that is leaning on the side of the door. She jumps slightly and turns around seeing a bloody hand on hers.

" I'm... Sorry... Sis."

She hears from inside the car. Then her attention snaps towards the car fast.

" Chase?!"

She yells. Kasey's head snaps toward her.

" Destiny?"

He asks with a look of confusion on his face.

" Kasey help me! Help me get him out of here!"

Destiny yells. Cory and Steve look up from Chris who they now have leaning against the outer wall of the track. Kasey runs over to her with a look.

" Help who?"

Kasey asks. Destiny sighs then looks into the car.

" Chase ."

She says. Kasey grows silent then turns his attention to the car.

" Chase? Chase tired to kill you?!"

Kasey asks. Destiny sighs watching as he goes into the car going to grab Chase. He wraps his arms around chases body and pulls him out. Blood trickles from the too of his head. It's already made a stream down the side of his face.

As they pull him away from the call they hear clapping and a slight laughter.

" Awww how nice of you to drop by haha. It's always wonderful to have visitors."

A voice echoes.

" Especially you Destiny Renee Elliott."

Laughter echoes around the track. Destiny then gets up from kneeling beside Chase. Her hands in fists. The lights then come on around the track one by one. The last revealing Dino in the center of the track. That slight hint of red still there in his eyes.

" I knew you did this. Leave my friends out of this Dino. What the hell do you want!"

She yells out of anger. Dino just smiles an evil grin.

" Oh, I already got what I wanted Destiny. I just wanted a little fun. A championship. And to get under your skin. Oh, and to take you out for good."

He says. Destiny moves forward but Kasey grabs her shoulder.

" Stay here... You can't afford to get hurt.."

Kasey whispers in her ear.

" what did my brother have anything to do with this?!"

Destiny asks angerly. Dino grins.

" Revenge. And it's called a hostage crisis."

Dino grins then crosses his arms. Destiny's eyes shift from Dino to Chase. The thoughts going through her head.

" That message was you. That's why you wouldn't call me."

Destiny says.

" My brother never texts me. He always calls me no matter what!"

She adds. Dino looks at her .

" Well now look. Your brother is injured and your best friend is in a bad situation. What will you ever do?"

Dino asks in a cocky tone. Destiny grins. She pulls away from Kasey and runs at him. Her hands in fists. As she runs up to Dino she knew he would dodge her first punch. So she threw her weak arm first. Dino dodges but does not expect a second punch. Her right fist collides to Dino's face dead center. It should have shattered his nose she hit so hard. Dino stumbles back, blood coming from his nose. He goes to retaliate but Destiny kicks him in the gut, then in the balls hard. Dino collapses into his knees holding his babies.

" You are to leave us alone for good understand?! You will leave NASCAR also for good and go back to F1. You open wheeled jack ass. You will go back to where you came from!"

Destiny yells. Her fists still colliding with him every so often.

" Destiny stop!"

Kasey yells. He runs over and grabs her fist before she smashes in Dino's skull.

" Come on enough."

Kasey says. Kasey then hugs her trying to calm her down. Destiny's eyes gain tears. Both from fear and hurt.

" Please Destiny."

Kasey says.

" Hush, let's get everyone home. And we can go for a drive to calm you down. I promise nothing else will ever happen."

Kasey says trying to calm destiny down. Soon enough she takes a deep breath. The tears slowly fade and she nods.

" Alright Kasey."

She says. Then she looks at Chase.

" Let's go take Chris and Chase to the hospital."

She says . Kasey nods and goes to help Chase. They load Chase up into Kasey's truck. Cory and Steve out Chris in the Laguna Sega.

***********************************

Destiny walks into the hospital room after just getting off the phone with Rick. She sees Kasey sitting by the window. Both Chase and Chris were out in the same room luckily.

" What did he say?"

Kasey asks Destiny. She sighs and looks down.

" I'm paying for the new car."

Destiny says.

Cory sits against the wall playing on his phone. As Destiny looks around Chase starts to move.

" Destiny he's waking up."

Kasey says. Then he gets up and goes over to him as well does Destiny.

" Chase?"

Destiny asks. Chase looks at her oddly.

" Who's Chase?"

Chase asks.

( authors note: yah not your average NASCAR driver life huh? Well they are teens soooo.... Yah sorry if it seems short. I'm getting a bad cold and it's wearing me down so night! Hope you enjoy!)