Chapter Three

**Chapter 3**
A knock comes from the coach door.
" Destiny are you in there?"
A males voice echoes through the coach.
" I'll bet you sixty dollars that they did it. Alright June?"
Another voice says.
Destiny rubs her eyes and yawns getting up. She goes to the door and opens it.
" hello?"
She yawns as she sees Dale Jr. And Jeff standing at the door.
" you owe me sixty bucks Gordon."
June laughs and looks at Destiny.
" did he tire you out?"
He laughs and Destiny rolls her eyes.
" just let your asses in yourself."
She groans and goes to the back fixing her hair. She comes out in a low cut red shirt,jeans, and cowboy boots. Dales eyes light up.
" Damien girl!"
He says and Jeff starts to laugh.
" so what's the plan for tonight?"
She looks at them. They look at each other then at her.
" what do you want to do? We can go as a team and chill out if you want."
Dale says as he plays with the arm of her leather sofa. Jeff looks at him.
" cause kasey is going to want to go with us if she's around."
Destiny smiles.
" how about we go Go Kart racing? So then I can prove to him that I'm the best."
Jeff chuckles.
" if we do can I invite kev?"
Dale asks while looking at Destiny. Destiny nods.
" I'm always up for the challenge haha. Sure call Kevin up. How bout you Jeff? Got any guys you wanna invite?"
She smiles and then grabs him a coke. He looks around admiring her dark colored motor coach. Each color complements itself making it all fall together nicely.
" hmmm how about.... Clint?"
Destiny laughs.
" Clint Bowyer! Are you serious? You guys hate each other!"
She says as Jeff looks at the photos.
" we got over it."
He says seeming distracted.
" alright fine. Clint it is."
There's another knock on the door.
" Hay sis are you in there?"
A voice calls from outside. Destiny gets up and goes for the door smiling.
" Chase!"
She yells as she hugs him.
" whoa I haven't felt this much love in forever from you."
He chuckles as she let's go.
" I guess being a NASCAR star takes a lot away from ya'll, you know what I mean. Now that I'm in the top series. Everyone's all over me since I'm a girl and I seem to be much better then Danica."
Chase laughs.
" Danica can drive, she just can't win. Plus her boyfriend always takes her out."
Destiny nods.
" true. Hay do you wanna come Go Kart racing with June, Jeff, Kevin, Clint, and I?"
Destiny asks looking at Chase. He smiles and agrees.
" why the hell not. Show my little sis where her place is."
He laughs then gives her a noogie.
" hay! That ain't fair!"
He laughs. Jeff and Dale get up and go talk to Chase while Destiny goes inside to grab her keys and money.
Destiny looks out the window seeing her brother joking around with her team mates. She chuckles as she grabs her keys and goes to the door.
" so which Go Kart track do you wanna go to?"
She asks shutting the coach door behind her. Jr. and Jeff look at her smiling.
" a fast one."
Jeff says joking. Destiny waves her keys to her brand new black Chevy Camaro. Two silver racing stripes go across the hood up the roof and down the back lid.
" i'd beat your asses if we go drag racing."
She chuckles as the boys look at her.
" Rick already spoiled you didn't he?"
Jr. says looking at the keys. Chase looks over then back at his sister.
" yup!"
Destiny says excited to finally get in her new car. Chase signals her that he's going with her and she nods. Jr looks down at the ground then pulls out his phone.
" kevs ready. He said he's waiting in his truck up at the tunnel."
Destiny nods and looks at Jeff.
" see ya'll there!"
She says then she takes off to her car that's parked on the other side of her coach. Chase runs after her laughing at how energetic she is.
*****************************
A brand new 2014 Chevy Camaro ZL1 pulls into the parking lot of a large brick building. Checked flags line the walls of the building after every window. The LED head lights reflect off of a cream colored Chevy Taho. A guy with curly, bushy, blondish brown hair leans up against it with his arms crossed. His blue eyes looking down the curves of the Camaro. It pulls in beside a red Chevy Silverado and turns off. Destiny opens the drivers door after cutting the engine. The V8 ticks from the heat. Chase gets out on the passenger side and shuts the over head door. He looks at the guy leaning against the Taho and grins.
" Hay long time no see huh Clint?"
He says as he walks over to the guy. Destiny shuts her door and looks at the red Silverado. She grins and heads over to Chase and Clint.
" Where's Jeff and Jr.?"
Destiny asks Clint. Clint smiles.
" they are inside with kasey and Johnson probably talking to Kevin."
Destiny looks at him. His eyes look down at her.
" well what are we waiting for? Let's go have some fun!"
She says and then heads into the building with Chase in pace right behind her. Clint right behind Chase.
They go around the track a few times. It seems like a real race. Jimmie up front and Destiny following along not too far behind with Chase behind her. Jr. and Gordon racing each other and Kevin with Clint. Kasey follows behind watching them.After ten laps and Clint bowyer spinning out Kevin, Destiny comes out of the last corner passing Johnson right before the line. The checkered flag waves and she fist pumps with a grin. They walk off the track taking their helmets off.
" good race Jimmie."
Destiny smiles high fiveing him.
As Destiny pulls through the tunnel to the infield she looks over at her brother. His eyes shut and his head against the window sound asleep. She pulls up to his coach that's six down the row from her. She wakes him up gently.
" Chase your home."
She says quietly. He moans but lifts his head up blinking blankly at her.
" thanks Destiny. That's the most fun Iv had in a long time."
He says smiling a warm smile.
" See you at home sis."
He opens the door and heads into his coach. The door shuts behind him. Destiny backs out and pulls into her little driveway cutting the engine. She gets out and locks it. Destiny then walks into her coach and heads for the shower. She cleans up and changes into a tank top and pajama pants. As she walks into her room she sees Tim sound asleep in her bed. She kisses his head and pulls the covers over his shoulder. She then goes into the living room and lays down. The tv plays a rerun of Daytona track testing as she passes out.

( NASCAR) The New Girl at Hendrick Motorsportsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें