Chapter Eleven

Kasey gets up, his hand in a fist. His mind no where where it should be. His other hand by his head. His arm leaned against the wall and his head pressed into it.

" He purposely did this. And he knew this would end your chance before you even got it."

He says with anger in his voice. Destiny looks down at her wooden floor of her coach.

" I swear I'm going to plow his car into a wall."

Kasey says still ranting on.

" No Kasey. I'm going to slam his car into the wall. Hard enough that the safer barer does shit to help him."

Kasey pulls away from the wall and turns seeing Chase standing by the marble counter. Chase then looks at Destiny who's sitting on the couch. Blood still on the side of her face.

" I have a full time ride Chase. You don't. Just let me do it."

Kasey says. His anger through the roof. Chase looks at Kasey as his hand is still tightly compressed into a fist.

" Neither one of you are risking your rides. I don't care what the doctor tells me. I'm still going to drive."

Destiny says then she rubs her jaw slightly. Chases head faces her fast.

" You are not getting into that car."

He says giving her a look. Destiny sighs and gets up.

" You can't stop me. It's a fracture. The doctor just gives his thoughts. I'll be fine."

She says then she goes towards the door.

" Rick already knows what happened Destiny. He will flip shit if you drive in the 500."

Kasey says. Destiny shakes her head.

" He will want me in the 500. Trust me."

She says. Then she opens the door to the coach and heads out. Kasey and Chase follow behind.

****************************

Dale pulls himself out of his National Guard Chevy SS as Destiny comes walking over. Chase and Kasey in toe right behind her.

" What's up with ya'll?"

Dale asks as he pulls off his helmet placing it on the roof of his car.

" Where's Dino..."

Destiny says. Her jaw in intense pain. Dale looks at her then at the boys.

" Why do you want the trouble maker?"

He asks clueless. Destiny gives him a look.

" He nailed me in the face. Fractured my jaw. I'm not even supposed to be talking."

She says. Dales eyes widen.

" He hit you?"

Dale says with a little anger in his voice. Chase nods.

" She kicked him into a tool box saving my face."

Kasey says. Guilt in his voice.

" Ahhh so it was your cockiness that caused this. I see now, Kahne I warned you that you would get someone hurt someday."

Dale says as he crosses his arms. Kasey gives him a look.

" So what about the 500?"

Dale asks looking at Destiny. Her eyes drop from his face to the ground.

" I was told I can't race."

She says and dales eyes light up.

" you aren't going to be in the 500?"