Forty-Four

23 Votes. 

I'M GOING TO SEE NIALL HORAN ON JULY 26TH OF 2018!

Blake

It is now November in London, there is no snow, sadly, but it is very cold.

 Every time the boys and I leave the house, Liam makes me wear four layers of shirts, two layers of pants, three pairs of socks, rain boots, waterproof gloves, a scarf and a hat. A really ugly hat. 

At first Louis tried to persuade Liam and make him see that he is going a bit over board with all the layers of clothing. Even they only wore one layer of everything and maybe a hat, but Liam was not having it. 

"I don't feel like running to the emergency room because my little Princess catches a cold, okay?!" Was his reply. Whatever Liam. 

The bright side is that whenever we get to where ever we are going to, I strip of 85% of the layers and Liam is the one who has to carry them. It's great. 

The boys have also signed me up for school. I'm in 5 grade, since I'm behind, and for a few hours out of the day I have to go with this helper teacher to get extra help, so I can catch up and hopefully get back into my supposed grade. 

I also go to school with Skylar, which really makes me happy. I mean, what are the odds?

The teachers say I'm improving really well, and working hard, so they let me sit and read for a while after the lessons. They're really awesome for that, I love reading. 

Today is also Saturday, so that means either the lads will have to go to the studio to finish up their newest album, or we will be sitting around the house today, doing nothing.

Me? I prefer the latter. The studio is boring. Once in a while, Harry or Niall will let me sing into the microphone and then they'll warp it to make me sound funny. Which later gets them yelled at by Liam, but they do it anyways. 

--

Later on, I'm sitting in my room, when Louis comes in. 

"Hey, Honeydew! What's up?" He says as he makes himself comfortable on my bed. 

"Reading," I reply, not really giving him much attention, or any really.

"What are you reading? Anything good?" He asks, hoping I'd show some attentiveness. 

I just hold the book up higher so he can read the cover, while not saying a word. I'm not being rude, I'm just teasing him. 

"Oh, I have never read that book. I wasn't and still not that much of a reader." Louis tells me. 

I just nod, while hiding my smirk behind my book, where he can not see. 

All of a sudden, my book is gone, and in it's place in my line of vision, is Louis' annoyed face. 

"Okay, what's the deal, Blake?!" He questions me. 

I just smirk up at him in response, I can see the light bulb, light up in his eyes, finally understanding what I'm doing and he gets a mischievous gleam in his eyes. 

Oh no.

Swiftly, his hand come down onto my stomach, and he starts tickling me, relentlessly. 

"Ah! Help! No, stop!" I attempt to scream, uncontrollable laughter falling from my mouth.      "Plea-se L-Louis! I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry!" I squeal. 

"Oh no! This is too funny to stop!" He replies, while laughing himself.

"P-Please! I-I'm g-going to-to pee!" I finally manage to get out. Louis stops immediately, and gets off my bed, all the while screaming, 

"Blake's going to pee on me! Help! Leeyum! Leeyum!" He screams, down the hallway, no longer in my room. 

Idiot. 

A few seconds later, Zayn and Liam appear in my doorway. 

"So..Um, Blake... Do we have to go over rules... about peeing on people?" Liam asks me awkwardly, not really looking at me. 

"No! He was tickling me and I warned him that I had to pee, he went crazy and ran out the room! End of story." I tell him. 

"Oh, well, okay then...Good," 

Zayn looks like he can barely control his laugh, suddenly, he turns to the hall and yells...

"Louis, you idiot!"

--

A few days later, the lads and I, are just getting back from the studio. I think something is going to happen because they all seem very serious after they had come back from their manager's office. 

As the car pulls up to the house, Harry is sitting next to me and unbuckles me. As we're walking to the house, the boys seem to be walking slower than usual. 

We all finally get inside, they all make their way into the living room. I hear them murmur quietly to each other I walk over to the side of the doorway to see if I can pick anything they are saying. 

  Louis calls me in there to join them. I wait a few seconds before appearing in the doorway, so they wouldn't know I was eavesdropping.

"Blake, we have to talk about something important. Can you come here?" Louis asks me, warily.

As I walk into the room, I go sit next to Niall on the love seat. Liam made sure I knew all the fancy names of the furniture. To me, It's just a smaller version of the couch that Zayn, Harry and Louis are all occupying. Liam is half sitting on the coffee table.

"So, Blake. We got some news today that we're not sure how you'll take..." Liam starts to explain, rather slowly, might I add.

"Okay..." I finally say. 

Spit it out already! Is what I want to say, but they don't seem to be in the mood for my shit. So, I'll bite my tongue, this time.

"We got informed that we have to-" Louis starts to explain for Liam, but gets cut off by the doorbell going off. 

"What the hell?" Harry says, standing up to go answer it. The rest of the lads and I stand and follow him, but standing just outside of the doorway. 

Harry answers the front door to see a young guy standing there, who happens to look just like a older, more masculine version of yours truly. 

What the fuck?

"Hello, I'm sorry to intrude, but I think you adopted my little sister, Blake? I'm her older brother, Anton." He sticks his hand out to shake Harry's. 

Again, What the actual fuck?