Eleven

*366 words*
Blake

"No." I state, a burst of confidence surges through me,  shocking them, along with myself. "I'm not going with you."

"What's wrong, lovely? Why aren't you happy? Your leaving!" The curly haired on says. They all look at me like I have 6 eyes.

"I- I-" I can't get words out. My ten seconds of confidence is gone. I'm stuck with the memories of my parents, they are going to hurt me!

"C'mon, lovely, pack your things." A fluffy brown haired one said, trying to sooth me.

I shake my head.

"Boo, c'mon, we have to go," curly says again.

Again, I shake my head.

"Well, would you like it if we introduce ourselves?" I shrug.

"I'm Harry, this is Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam. We're One Direction!" Curly or 'Harry' explains. I offer my best confused look.

"We're a band. Real famous." Niall says with a different accent then Harry and Louis. I'm guessing he's not British.

"I'm Niall. I'm Irish." He introduces himself, even though I know who he is. Thanks to Harry.

He comes over to me, quickly. I flinch and get a flashback. The memories of my parents send me into hysteria, I'm crying and screaming.

Gabby comes running in. And she sees me, I don't think she sees the guys.

"What the bloody hell do you think your doing?! We have guest over, and your scaring them away! You little bitc-" Gabby stops once she see we have company in the room, besides Skylar. I forgot she was in here, she was so quiet. "I mean, are you okay sweetie?" She asks in fake concern.

"Who the bloody hell do you think you are?! Talking to a child like that!" The dark haired one roars. "Get the fuck out, before we report you. Get out!" He fires again. I think he's Zayn...

Well then, Zayn.

The rest stare at him shocked. I guess he's not usually this angry. Finally, Gabby get resemblance of a brain, and leaves the room, embarrassed.

"'Bout time," Skylar mumbles, I stifle a laugh. She's right though.

"Go pack, we got to go." Liam says. That's when I remember. Oh yeah, they've adopted me. Shit.