Six

🚨🚨 AGAIN READERS! I'VE CHANGED BLAKE'S AGE TO 9 YEARS OLD 🚨🚨

Blake

"Okay, to start off, Blake, do you have any allergies?" Gabby asked with fake concern. Probably to seem caring in front of Vince.

"I have no idea, but I remember getting terrible sick, after I ate peanuts, it was the one thing I used to get to eat, other then bread, I only got it once. They had to take me to the doctor, 'cause I couldn't breath, my parents didn't want anyone finding out what they were doing to me so, doctor visits weren't really an option." Wow that was the most I've said a one period of time. By now Vince looked extremely uncomfortable, (pft like I cared) and Gabby looked like I was explaining how the world started, (bored).

"okay next, how old are you?"

"9," I answered, I just want this over with.

"What's your full name?"

"Blake Stephanie Bradley."

"What are your parents names?"

"Steven and Kayla Bradley." I tell her plainly.

"What did your parents do to you, for you to come here?" That's it!

"Why do you need to know?!" I scowl, I don't want to talk about them, they're in the past.

"Legal reasons. Now why are you hear?!" She demands.

I'm not moved "You don't need to know!" I yell.

"Tell Me!" she's screaming now, Vince stands up.

"That's enough Miss. Gunner, she obviously doesn't want to answer, she doesn't have too."

"Fine." I can tell she is dissapointed that Vince didn't side with her.

"Let's continue then, shall we?" another fake smile.