Nineteen

324 words.

Lots of cursing, HAHAHA! it was fun to write.

Blake

"You can let me go ya know." I say, my voice dripping with attitude to Vince as he walks us into the station.

"You and I both know I can't do that, babe." He tells me, sitting me down in a chair in the lobby. He pulls something off his belt and holds me down even tighter. "Sit still."

"What the hell ya think you're doing?!" He has fucking cuffs. No fucking way. I start pulling away, but his hold is too strong. "Vince you cocksucker, let me go!"

"This is the only way to keep you here." He tells me. "Without putting you in a jail cell, but I don't think your guardians would like that very much."

"Put me in a jail cell, like I give a damn what those asshats think." 

"Aye! Quite with the cursing. Your 11."

"Sh-ut le fuck up." I tell him, a shit-eating grin on my face. His face turns red and he walks away.

"And actually Vince, I'm 12. Today's my birthday!"

"Don't let her out. Watch her, who knows what tricks she has up her sleeves." He tells the brunette at the front desk sternly. She nods, like to good girl she is, while I roll my eyes.

"Awe Vince, I thought we having a moment! And you're ditchin' me? That hurts my feeling." I say after him with a teasing grin on my face, as he walks down a hallway I can't see down.

I've been sitting here for the past 25 minutes, cursing this little goodie goodie out for not letting me out.

Then of course with my luck, the monkeys all come running to the front desk not noticing me. 

Numbnuts.

"Hi, you found our daughter? Blake? Where is she?!" Louis is fast to start firing questions as miss perfect.

"Is that her?" Bitch! They hadn't noticed me! Why to feed me to the wolves.

They all stop and turn around slowly and stare

"Hey Asshats!"