Twelve

Blake

      "Boo, we have to go." Harry says.

I shake my head, I'm not leaving.

"Boo, baby, sweetheart, we have to leave, got a big day tomorrow, so we need to get everything done early today." Zayn says, trying to convince me.

I shake my head, again. I'm not leaving.

Liam sighs and goes to the dresser that Skylar and I share. And starts to pull out the cloths, gathering them in his arms. When he has a small portion of the clothes, a mixture of both mine and Sky's. And heads towards the door. Before he's completely out, he turns to Louis and nods. Louis nods back after a moment, and turns to look at me.

"Boo baby, come on. We won't hurt you, baby. We have to go." He coos, begging me to come with.

I still shake my head.

"No." I say and walk backwards to Sky. When I reach her, she grabs my hand and squeezes, tightly.

"Come here, Boo. It's alright." He coos again. Taking small, slow steps in our direction. For every one step towards us, we take two steps back. He quickly sweeps by and before we can turn around, he grabs me by the waist and pulls me to his chest. Mine and Sky's interlocked hands, never break. The other boys walk out the door, with Louis and I, right behind them. Our hands break away. Tears I didn't know were streaming down our faces.

"Please Blake, don't leave me!" Skylar sobs.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I yell back, stubborn tears still streaming down my face.

"Shh shh, Boo baby. It's alright, it's alright." Louis starts rubbing my back, in an attempt to comfort me. I see the front door in the corner of my eye, and start to scream for Skylar, even louder.

"Let me go, please! Skylar, Skylar, I'm trying!" I yell desperately.

Louis continues to 'comfort' me.

We reach the door, the other boys already outside, and waiting by the car. Guilty looks on their faces.