Twenty-Eight

Louis

Blake slowly walks down the steps, confusion all over her face. As she cautiously makes her way over to the vacant chair right across from us.

I'm sitting next to Harry on the love seat. Then Zayn on the recliner and Liam and Niall on the couch.

Then in front of us was the coffee table, littered with magazines and paper plates, garbage, and the tv remotes.

Anyways, off track. How are we going to break the news to her?

Blake

Okay... They called me down five minutes ago, but they haven't said a word.

I hear one of them take a deep breath before they speak.

"Blake, we don't accual live here in Louisiana..."

"Nah, really? You mean you don't have British accents from living here in Bon Temps?!" (A/N: pronounced Bon Tom.)

"Cut the attitude, lady." It's Liam that speaks this time.

"Sorry, Daddy." I bite back, sarcastically.

"Blake."

"Fine, fine. I'll bite. Where are you from?" Okay, that was a little sarcastic, but whattya gonna do?

"I'm from Holmes Chapel, Louis is from Doncaster, Zayn's from Bradford, Liam's Wolverhampton, all in the United Kingdom, and lastly Niall the odd ball is from Mullenger, Ireland."

"Why did you call me down?"

"Well, we're only in Bon Temps, for vacation, it being a small town and all, not a lot of fans, quiet time. Relaxation is nice once a while. But now, your uncle Simon called and said vacation is over, so we have to go back to London, to start work again."

"So, you idiots are forcing me out of the country?!"

"Blake, it's our job."

"I don't care! I don't want to leave!"

Harry

Blake jumps out of the chair and her large shirt rises. And I see her stomach.

I feel my face pale and my heart stop.

"Blake..." My voice comes out was and whisper. " Louis...Blake."

Louis turns to me.

"What is is Haz?"

I can't move my jade eyes off of Blake as she stands across the coffee table waiting for us to say something. I can see that she knows somethings up and I see the worry starting to creep onto her face as I continue to stare.

"Lou, her stomach..." My voice is still a whisper. Oh my god.

"Her stomach? What? Harry what are you talking about?"

Blake knows what I'm getting at and tries to bolt. Zayn reaches his tattoo littered arm out as she goes to pass him and it wraps around her waist. He drags her onto his lap as she struggles to get away.

"Louis, she self harms." I manage to break my now tear filled eyes off of the struggling girl up to Louis who is now standing.

"What?!"