Confessions

Sweet Dispositions

-Chapter 22-
Confessions

April 14th.

He was fortunate that the twins, Hinata and Benjiro got out alive. Just because of that outcome, he won't kill Jugo. Maybe.

Sasuke sighed. Sitting ducks always got shot and roasted or eaten alive by ANBU, chewed up by the Raikage.

Hinata, the boys, and Someina used the house library as an asylum. Hinata was on the newly bought couch. Someina was a hawk at the door, hissing at any ANBU that came by. Sasuke was beside Hinata with Benjiro's sleeping head on her lap. Taiyo stayed conscious, gawking.

Someina recorded the ANBU's patrolling agendas. Mitsuyo made sure the ANBU investigated but didn't obtain anything. Hinata psychologically tested the seals she did. Sasuke- Sasuke planned the Raikage's death and his own burial.

To make the people he sort of cherished avoid the casket, he set some ground rules.

Miyana and Taiyo reasonably will not be obliged to come back for months. The absenteeism of Taiyo will be discerned. Taiyo's collected attitude canceled out Benjiro's hyperactivity. Kind of like him and Naruto.

Whatever.

The daycare Hinata and Someina ran will be shut down for months- which was whatever. Someina has to remain with Hinata and the kids all times.

No jutsus can be displayed. The ANBU cannot recognize their skills and gain methods to counter their jutsu.

No altercations or fights. No death or killing in front of Benjiro.

Sasuke won't be allowed to leave. He will endure many interrogations and meetings with the Raikage. Any action the Natsukawa/Uchiha clan does will be reported, analyzed, critiqued and stored away. Should the ANBU find anything out of the ordinary, the ANBU will kill.

The ANBU will intercept contact between Sasuke and the outside world. No more radio, no more phone calls, and no more television. The ANBU will disarm the barriers and chakra seals. The house will be controlled by the ANBU.

Which was whatever.

The ANBU will protect all of them to a degree. It was their job to keep them alive.

There were good and bad things. Hinata, the twins and Benjiro all were guarded at 24/7. Hinata gets instant passage to a hospital. Sasuke will be nearby regularly. He gets to resist the DCA's blackmailed 'help' and Hychu Taichirou doesn't have to protect Hinata. Sasuke doesn't have to make contracts with the devil. That's good.

It's safer for the kids and Hinata but twenty times more deadly for Sasuke. Sasuke will be tortured and all that jazz. That's the way it should be. Them safe, happy and alive and him suffering.

The bad thing... was that they were virtually hostages in this house. Hinata can't narrate to her family she's alive and return to Konoha. They have no liberty. Suigetsu and Jugo have still not been ascertained from. They have to reside within the frontiers of Kumogakure's peninsular country for years.

Which wasn't whatever. There was no way to vindicate what's happening. Sasuke, Hinata, and Mitsuyo were already shot and now everyone's throwing a feast.

Hinata's voice broke him out of his thoughts. "Sasuke- I have to go,"

Sasuke set his jaw, ready to contend.

Hinata got up after being summoned by Mitsuyo's vexed voice. She handed a drooling Benjiro to him. She shifted and kissed Taiyo's cheek. "I'm so sorry," she murmured, looking at him.