Tonight they are taking me to a surprise place

Tonight they are taking me to a surprise place. I hate surprises tbh with you. I just want to know already.
Everybody is getting ready to go so we can get in front of the house early so we can take pictures and etc. The part I hate about this "lil bachelorette party/get together" as Kianna calls is it.
     I have a feeling we are going to this now club that opened called ProMoves🍃. I've heard about that club like two weeks but never really got to go and check it out. I heard that this club is a strip club and a party club. My friend that had went said that there were three floors in the club. Obviously the first floor is where bars and dance floors were. Then on the second floor there were stripper dancing poles. And the last floor was when you wanna smoke. Since my friend Gloria was lesbian, she and her girlfriend would always shut down the place with their dance moves so I've heard from her.
      However, she and her girlfriend couldn't go because her father died two days ago and she has to fly back to Dallas for the wait and funeral. I feel so bad because they had a whole argument the night before and I was at her house to witness it.
Anyway, right now we are boarding the party bus and ready to get wasted!!!!!

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
A While Later....

     Right now me and my girls are wasted drunk and the wedding is not too far from here so I got to slow down.....yea no, I'm not slowing down for shit.
     The next song that plays has me and the girls on the dance floor which I then notice a few seconds later that there was no one there except me and girls dancing to Booty me down. Yea I know it's a crazy name for a song but it's lit though. When the song had finished I was shocked to see who was in the mixed in the crowd.........Keon mothafucking Harrison. Oh shit I'm in big trouble even though our wedding tomorrow🤦🏽‍♀️. Oh lord what have I done because he don't look too happy to see me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Keon's POV