vii.

February, 5, 2014

Dear Jack,

I saw you on tv today. I almost broke down when I did. My stomach twisted at the sight of you and I felt like I was going to throw up.

As I blankly surfed the channels,  I unwillingly switched it onto a channel without even knowing it was a program talking about Magcon. Once I realized though, I saw that all of you were messing around and having a good time.

I watched for a few moments and I quickly felt myself become more saddened about being away from all of you.

You didn't seem upset like I was at all, though. In fact, you seemed absolutely fine. And that caused me to cry in agony.

I ran up to my room, my mother quickly coming in after me to try to comfort me. I guess she finally realized that I'm really not going to get better, at least, not any time soon.

I feel horrible for putting her through all of this trouble and pain, I really do, but I can't help it. I miss you more than anything, and I can't help but feel heartbroken that you don't feel the same.

I want to call you, even if I just hang up seconds after I hear your sweet, sweet voice. I wouldn't even have to say anything, I could just pretend it was a wrong number.

But I can't bring myself to do it.

I'm scared it would hurt me more, especially since you haven't made any effort to talk to me.

I need you jack, you're my muse, and I wish you could just realize that I'm utterly, and completely in love with you.

But maybe you're not my muse after all. I'm just hopelessly in love with someone who doesn't give a damn about me. I don't know. But what I do know is that I can't take this pain much longer. I need it to go away, I need it to stop. And I'm willing to do anything to make it vanish.