xxxiiii. italian food. february 24

The resonating sound of Aaron's plea's for italian food echoed throughout Nash's bedroom when Matt walked through the door, his jacket slung over his right shoulder. He has a smile plastered on his face as he strode towards Ashley who was sitting on the edge of Nash's bed, pulling her into a hug before flopping onto the bed beside her. He effortlessly ran his hand through his messy hair while his pupils drifted from each of the boys' faces around the room. "What have you guys been up to? Want to go get something to eat?"

       Immediately, Aaron had pushed himself from the comfy cushion on the carpeted floor and fell flat on the ground out of excitement, laughing at himself as he did so. "Dude I was just talking about Italian food, I've been craving it."

       "Yea, that sounds really good right now." Jack Johnson agreed.

       Ashley watched as the boys exchanged reassuring glances to one another before shrugging. She bit her nails, sighing. "I've never even tried Italian food," She said, eyes glued to the image of Shawn and Cameron sitting across the room from her.

        Aaron's head turned rapidly and he gazed at Ashley's eyes, as if there were a decieving lie shown beneath her deep irises. He looked shocked and it made him want to whip delightful Italian food into Ashley's mouth, just so he can watch her crumble from regret and disbelief, because Aaron just loved to eat italian food that much.

        Jack Johnson laughed and sunk down to the floor, letting his breath emit slowly. "It's beautiful, astonishing, and incredibly mouth-watering. How in the world have you never tried it? What about spaghetti?"

       Ashley shrugged her shoulders effortlessly. "I don't know, I've just never felt the need to. But spaghetti? Obviously.."

       Matt pursed his lips and propped himself up from the bed. "We're leaving." He said blantly, his fingers wrapping around Ashleys arm, causing her to stare at it with confusion. "Are you serious?" She laughed, gnawing at her bottom lip.

       Matt's lips slowly twitched into a smirk, his eyebrows arching. "You're trying it." He exclaimed excitedly.

       Nodding, Ashley merely sighed and rolled her eyes before smiling. "Fine."

       "Good, you didn't have a choice anyways." Aaron beamed, sprinting towards the door and twisting the doorknob in a clockwise direction, flinging the door wide open before darting down the stairs because he was crazily hungry and his cravings for italian food could not stop.

       Everyone eagerly sauntered quickly behind him, ready to eat. Shawn, Cameron, Jack J, Matt, and Nash, all strode into the kitchen as everyone else made their way to their bedrooms to get changed, leaving Ashley in the living room by herself.

       She sat on the couch for a few moments scrolling through her phone, seeing the front door open from the corner of her eye, only to be greeted with an endearing grin.

       "Hey Ashley."

       "Jack," Ashley sighed, realizing that his name left her lips so delicately, as if his name was a precious code to unlock the gate of a newly discovered masterpiece. Sputtering tensely, her heart racing like a marathon, she propped herself off of the couch and anxiously walked into the kitchen where the rest of the boys were, immesnsely trying to hide her rosy cheeks.

       Jack stepped into the kitchen behind her while ruffling his hands through his hair and hastily licking his chapped lips. "Where are you all going?

       "We're getting italian, you down to come?" Taylor asked noncahntaly.

        Jack pondered aimlessly for a moment before nodding. "Sure, why not?" He said eagerly, hoping to get some time around Ashley, whether everyone else was around or not, he didn't mind, because any time spent near Ashley was better than not being around her at all.

       Ashley's eyes widened as she peered at Jack vacantly, as if she had so much to say, but replaced it with pure nothingness. She despised the fact that she might embarrass herself or make things more awkward between her and Jack, but she put her chain of enchanting thoughts to the back of her mind and decided to go along with things and act as if nothing had ever happened between them, so everyone could be able to have a good time together again.

       "So are we going to go or what?"