us

"That's the thing; you don't fall for the people who know you, but for the ones who understand you. And maybe that's why I fell for you. Because no matter how upset you were, you still had the ability to keep a smile on your face and you still had the ability to make other people happy. I realize now, that, that is why I fell in love with you; because you always managed to stay strong, even in your darkest hours."

A story including a compendium of love letters from a heartbroken seventeen year old girl.

✧・゚*

THIS USED TO BE CALLED LETTERS TO JACK.

I decided to change the name because I thought "Us" was a better fit, especially since people tend to keep thinking this is just entirely letters to jack, which it is not. It is a story INCLUDING letters.

ALSO: I started writing this in January 2014, and I was a younging and constantly busy and at work and in school and I absolutely really had no idea what I was doing when it came to writing at the time. So I'd like to apologize in advance if this is terrible.

Please comment and let me know what you think of it as you read along, any and all feedback is much appreciated.

and if you've managed to get this far, thankyou so much for deciding to read this. I really hope you enjoy xoxo