/18/

Zayn.

"What are you doing here?" I ask sternly as I take a couple steps to stand next to Skye.

"No hello for your mate?"

"What are you doing here, mate?"

Micheal gives me his famous smirk, "Last time I checked, your, let's say colleagues, were allowed here."

"Well check again, you're not. Or did they already kick you out of the agency and you have no place to go?"

Skye's eyes travel between me and him. She probably figured out Micheal's an agent too, she's not supposed to know that I am one from the beginning, but it happened. And I don't really give a shit.

I think we're supposed to wipe her memory when this whole thing gets done anyway. 

Micheal chuckles, his eyes roaming Skye's figure. "So doll face does know, doesn't she?"

"Know what?" She asks, her gaze fixed on his face.

He rubs his chin, "Well, that's an intresting subject we can talk about."

"There will be no talking between you and her." I blurt out before thinking my words through.

He ignores me, taking a step towards her, "Speaking of talking, we have a lot to talk about, me and you. You up for a little private chit chat upstairs, doll face?"

He always manages to make my blood boil, that fucker.

He raises his hand to her face, just about to touch a loose strand of her hair when my hand flies to grab it. My glare sends daggers through his skin, and I desperately wish looks would kill at the moment.

He retrieves his hand forcefully, I let him. Eyeing us both, his eyebrows shoot up in amusement. "Well, well, well.. very interesting.."

Realising what's going through his mind considering how I'm standing infront of her, blocking him, I control my nerves and lean down to whisper in her ear, "Go call Louis and head to your room."

She furrows her eyebrows and opens her mouth to argue, but I give her a look before she can. She nods reluctantly and glances at Micheal one more time before turning around and going upstairs.

"She's foxy, I'll admit. Damn, the things I can-"

My hand grabs his collar before I realise what I'm doing.

"Aha, I get it. She's a good catch mate, but you know we're not supposed to mix work with our sexual life." He smirks as he pulls away from me and adjusts his collar.

His face looks so fucking punchable right now.

But I must control myself. He will not get a reaction out of me. Besides, he's wrong.

"You're one to talk," I say, knowing how much it would upset him for me to speak of a sensitive topic.

Instead of getting mad, his features don't change. Infact, he tilts his head, a devilish thought flashing through his mind.

"Let's just say, don't do the same mistake twice, Zayn. Huh, you barely have anyone left mate." His voice comes out sincere, but we both know better.

My fists clench to my sides, and I'm counting to a thousand but it is not, working.

I'm not supposed to kick the shit out of my 'colleuge'. Again.

But who cares? Definitely not me.

Just when I'm about to throw a punch at his sick face, a hand is placed on my shoulder. I look back to see Louis.

"Tomlinson, long time no see." Micheal smiles at him. I can legit feel Louis rolling his eyes at him.