/4/

Zayn.

"Hello LA." I grin ridiculously as I climb down the stairs of my jet. That was one tiring flight, I can't even feel my neck.

I stretch a little before pulling my duffle bag onto my shoulder and with the help of my bodyguards, make my way out of the airport.

I don't even know why it's necessary for me to have a bodyguard by my side. I'm an agent for god's sake. But it's Chief's orders. And I don't mind someone carrying my heavy shit for me every once and a while.

After almost half an hour, we finally reach the hotel. I don't take a second look at the place before entering. I've been here countless of times, it's the best hotel in LA. Besides, the owner is a friend of Arthur's. So you can say I'm quite comfortable here.

"Oh! Mr. Rustle! We-welcome to Grand Hotel!" The woman at the front desk stutters. I roll my eyes at her nervousness, she looks terrified. I'm not that scary.

Oh, and my name is Alex Rustle. Shitty name for a supposed 'wealthy business man'. I even had to dye my hair gray. Not that I don't like it.

But next time, I'll choose my undercover identity. 

"Yeah," I say, not really interested in making any conversation right now. I just want to get to my room and sleep.

"Here's your room key, sir. The presidential suite. Mr. Jones personally asked me to tell you if you need absolutely anything, just give him a call." She hands me the key with a grin on her face. Finally!

I take that as my cue and turn around, but I hear her mutter a 'enjoy your stay, sir!' As I walk away.

Right when I dump my duffel bag on the ground, my phone rings. I groan when I see it's Arthur's name.

"I just step foot in my room you piece of shit." I say into the phone as I carelessly jump on my bed.

I hear him laugh, "Don't be an ass, it's not like it's your first ever flight. Besides, work calls."

I roll my eyes, didn't I tell you? Fun comes with the job.

"Spill."

"We spot him, he's in Abu Dhabi." He says, of course he is.

"About 76 miles away from Micheal. Great." I roll my eyes.

"Shut up Malik, you know Micheal is a good agent."

Of course I know, he's one of the best. But he just gets on my nerves, and I sort of hate his guts. And just to make it clear, I'm no where near jealous of that little shit head, If that's what you're thinking.

Judge me.

"We both know you think he's a douche, mate."

He chuckles, "Everyone knows he's a douche. Besides, he won't be getting near Jason. Even if he does get him, there's more to it than just Jason."

I furrow my eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

He sighs, "Zayn, this is big. They're searching for something, and shit's not good."

"At the agency?"

"Yeah, Chief's been overly stressed these days. There's something he ain't telling us."

I chew on my lip, "Shit seems serious, eh?"

He sighs again, "Yeah.. well, for now, just keep an eye on everything and take care."

"Yeah you too, Arth."

"Enjoy your stay, Mr. Rustle." I swear I can hear him smirking from across the globe. That son of a bitch.