/12/

Vote! Happy Reading my loves xx

Zayn.

My pulse quickens as the man enters the suite, his gun in hand. I look back at Skyler, a terrified expression covers her face. I look behind her and point quietly at my closet, gesturing for her to go hide there. She nods and rushes there without any noise. I press my back to the wall as I realise he's getting closer.

My eyes catch the tall mirror I have in the corner next to my bed, and it gives me view to what's behind me. I see the guy's reflection in the mirror as his feet drive him closer to where I'm standing. I think of using my gun, I'd take him down easily no question, but I don't think he's alone. I can't risk having a bloodbath with Skyler hiding here.

I look at the mirror and see that there's a clock behind the guy, I remember how annoyed I was with its beeping every time a whole hour passes. And to my luck, it's almost 8 p.m.

I prepare myself to fight him if the clock beeps after he finds me, but just in time, the clock makes a beeping sound and startles the guy. Once he turns around to see what was the source of the noise, I tackle him to the ground.

His gun goes flying to the wall and drops. My hands go immediately to his neck as I choke him.

"Who sent you?" I say through gritted teeth, he struggles under my grip as he tries to take my hands off of him. When he doesn't answer, I harshly pull him up by his neck and then slam his head to the ground. "Answer me you piece of shit!"

He manages to smirk as he coughs, "It's just a matter of time.." he spits.

I'm about to say something when I feel someone behind me.

"Goodbye you assho-" the sentence is cut and I hear a loud bang, I turn to see a guy on the floor with blood dripping from his forehead, what surprises me most is the sight of Skyler standing above him, breathless and holding a pan in her hand.

Did she just knock the guy down with a frying pan?

"Are you okay?" I ask her as I get up, forgetting about the man I was just choking to death. He groans so I kick him in the head with my foot.

I look back at Skyler and she nods. "Okay, lets go. Stay behind me, got it?"

She nods again. I take the men's guns that got scattered around the room quickly without her noticing, and with Skyler behind me, I get out of the suite and close the door behind me.

We cautiously walk down the corridor and head to the stairs, I can't risk us getting into the elevator.

We go down two stories before I stop moving when I hear someone shouting orders in an Australian accent, similar to the one the two men back at the suite spoke in. I drag us both to an open entrance that leads to smaller rooms in the hotel. I peek my head to see men all dressed in black with sunglasses on walking around cautiously.

Who sent them? Why? Is it for Skyler? It can't be, why would they send this amount of men to come get her? Maybe because they spotted me with her.. but as far as I know, she's just a waitress.

Fuck, this is messed up.

I make sure they've all left this level and then I drag us down the emergency stairs, they all either took the elevator or the stairs. But I'm sure they have eyes everywhere, they'll realise we've took the emergency stairs down.

"Zayn what is happening?" Skyler says, breathless as we basically flee down the stairs.

"I have no idea,"

"You're not a buisness man, are you? You lied to me!" She yells and stops in her track.

I mentally scream because this is the last thing I need right now.