/14/

Zayn.

"Shit," I curse under my breath, "You can't take a safe way to the airport?"

"With them following me?!" Louis yells, clearly irritated by what's happening.

How the fuck did they even manage to follow us? Louis' house is literally off the map.

"We have to lose them before the others come, press on the damn gas!"

I look behind me to see Skyler staring at the SUV following us,"Get down, now!" I hiss at her. Of course they know she's with us. I hope Casey managed to flee without them noticing, it's better us than her and Luna.

Just when she turns to look at me, I hear the sound of a bullet going through the window in the back. Skye's loud scream rings in my ear and I immediately turn, worried she got shot. I breath out when I see that she had slipped down the backseat and wasn't hurt.

Louis leads the car to the left, trying to get away as he pushes more on the gas.

"Guns?"

"Under your seat, to the right."

I bend down my hand and feel the cold metal between my fingers. I switch off the safety and take a breath as I feel adrenaline pump through my veins.

"There's ammo and a 9mm in a compartment in your side airbag." He tells me and I nod.

"Lou, 8 o'clock." I notice the motorbike driver as he reaches the car. Louis swervs the car abruptly to the left but the motorbike veers with our car, avoiding the hit.

"Skyler, click the doorlock to your left," I instruct her. She nods with a terrified look on her face. "Kick it open when I tell you."

My eyes focus on the speed of the motorbike as it approaches her door, when it does, I tell her to kick it with all her power.

She pulls up both her legs, and in a second, applies all her strength to kick it. The door swings open and a loud bang is heard. The motorbike driver looses balance the minute he slams into the door causing the motorbike to crash to the ground, it's running wheels carry him to the side of the road and he stumbles until he falls flat on his face.

More bullets are fired as the SUV continues chasing us, my senses highten and my gun shooting trainings kick in.

I open my window and focus on the side mirror, I push it down a little until a I get a clear sight of the other motorbike's tires. With a swift move, I climb my car door and sit on it, I tighten my grip on my gun and squeeze the trigger three time, sending bullets at the tires of the bike and at the driver. The bullet goes straight through his flesh, and in a second his head falls on the motorbike that steers to the left and slams momentarily with the SUV before falling behind, out of sight.

"Good shot mate." Louis praises. "Zayn, side-street, down left."

My eyes travel through the road as he keeps driving, I barely glance the side-street because of how dark it is, but it seems about two hundred meters ahead.

The SUV suddenly accelerates it's speed, trying to over-take us. Louis blocks it's way, making both vehicles now drive side to side, each one trying to ram the other off the road.

"Guys, we can't both get into the side-street." Skyler says from behind.

She's right, one of the two vehicles will get crushed. And it can't be us.

"Get down!" She screams. I look to my left, seeing a gun being pointed at us by a guy from the SUV.

Me and Louis get down just when the bullet goes through his window, shattered glass fall on us. With his head down and hands on the stirring wheel, he swerves the car away from them.