/3/

That's Luna in the media! How do you find her? :)

Happy Reading! xx

Skyler.

It's 12.45 p.m. I have 15 minutes to go back to the lobby.

I enter the bathroom, and wash my face with soap. This is probably the only makeup I'll put through the entire day. But who cares?

My blonde hair is pulled in a fine ponytail, but I then decide on letting it fall loosely on my shoulders. It looks nicer like this.

My makeup-free eyes aren't as restless as I thought they would be, that makes me smile.

It isn't cold right now, so what I'm wearing is probably fine. I'm dressed in black pants and a red/grey shirt with rolled up sleeves.

I slide my phone into my pocket along with the room card and close the door behind me.

I head to the lobby and am greeted with the same woman who I learn her name is Charlotte, she's in her early thirties and she's really nice.

Someone from the staff leads me to the other side of the large, large Hotel where I'm supposed to work.

We walk until we reach some kind of outside resort. God, this is so amazing. There are a couple pools in different shapes and sizes, people are swimming, or sitting and trying to get a tan. He leaves me saying someone else will talk to me, I shrug and walk towards the large wooden bar.

"You must be Skyler," a man with grey hair approaches me. I nod my head and extend my hand to shake it with his. "I'm Chad, your new Boss."

"Okay, so this isn't only a bar," He points at it. "We offer here all kinds of drinks, food, and equipment like swimsuits, sunscreen and whatnot." I nod in response.

"Your job will be to go to customers when you're called, take whatever their order is, and come get it to then from here. As simple as that."

"So.. I'm basically a waitress?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yes." He rolls his eyes and I chuckle. "You'll be given your uniform, which you have to stick to, and remember, the customer is always right." He states and I nod.

"When will I start?" I ask him,

"You'll start in two days." a voice comes from behind, I turn around to see a beautiful blonde girl approaching us.

"But Miss Jones-"

"Casey, it's Casey." She tells him, he nods his head.

"Fine, you can start in two days. Excuse me," Casey nods at him and he leaves.

She comes near me. "I'm Casey, I'll be your co-worker." She grins.

"I'm Skyler, it's nice to meet you. But one question, why did our boss call you Miss?"

She shrugs, "I tell everyone to call me Casey, I don't like to be treated a certain way because of my parents' position."

"Parents' position?"

"My parents kind of.. own the hotel." She explains and my mouth hangs open.

Her parents own the WHOLE place, and she WORKS as a waitress?! What the heck?

"Wow, you're just, wow." I smile at her. I thought all rich kids would just be snobs. But I guess I was wrong.

"So, do you wanna hang out? I don't really have much friends here." She asks with a smile on her face.