/11/

Vote! Happy Reading! xx

Skyler.

My head has been buzzing nonstop after what happened yesterday. It just happened so fast. It was so surreal and confusing. I have so many questions but after going through all of that, I'm afraid to ask. I spent last night thinking about what I should do, but I couldn't think straight and went to bed. Luckily Luna didn't ask many questions, she just watched a movie that was on TV and then dozed off.

The hotel managment called in the morning and told me that I can take the day off until they sort everything out and do some repairs. Casey also called and told me she was out of town until noon, she was really worried about me and Luna but I assured her we are fine.

"Why are you packing? Where are we going?" Luna interrupts, and it's until then that I realise what I'm doing. I look at folded cloths on my bed, waiting to be packed.

I sigh, "I don't know.."

I seriously don't know what I should do. Zayn told me to forget about it all, does that mean I should live my life as if nothing happened? I can't just do that.

But yet again, where would I go? I have no one to go to, nor a place to stay at.

Probably everyone who is staying at this hotel thinks it was an accident, but I know it isn't. I know Zayn lied to me about it, there's more to the whole thing than just plain buisness.

Everything was going perfectly, why did he have to enter my life and flip everything upside down? Since the day I met him, bad things started to happen.

I sigh for the hundredth time as I watch Luna carelessly play with her dolls. As much as I'm stressed at the moment, seeing her like this warms my heart. My number one goal in life is to always keep her safe and sound. Her happiness is more important to me than life itself. And I would do anything, absolutely anything, to never let her feel alone or forgotten. Because that is the worst feeling in the world, and no one deserves to feel that.

A knock on the door startles me. My heart starts racing, and I find myself panicking. What if it is one of the men that were following me?

"Luna, get in the bathroom." I hardly whisper as I look around for anything I can hold to defend myself.

She furrows her eyebrows, "Why?"

"Listen to me," I bend down to her level and look into her eyes. "I need you to get in bathroom, and hide in the bathtub. Don't make any sound and stay there until I call you." I tell her very slowly, my heart beat fastening with every word. "If I leave our room, wait a couple minutes before getting out and head straight to the lobby and then ask them to call Casey. Only Casey. Don't go with anyone el-"

"Why? Where are you going?" She starts getting nervous as the knocks on the door start getting louder.

"I'm not sure if I'm going, but I'll be fine. Promise me you'll do as I told you to."

She hesitates.

"Luna, baby please. Just promise me you'll do what I told you."

The knocks turn to bangs, and I'm about to scream in her face out of nervousness.

"I.. I promise." She finally says. I sigh and pull her in my arms.

I kiss her head multiple times, "I love you so much okay? You're brave and courageous and smart."

"Please don't leave me." Her plea breaks my heart as it brings back so many memories.

I hold back the tears and connect her little pinkey to mine. "I won't ever leave you. Pinkey promise."