chapter 37

*Junbyul's pov*

"I'm hella nervous! " I shouted face to face to Chanyeol. "Relax jagiya. It's just your graduation day,  not your wedding day with Sehun" Chanyeol rolled his eyes.  "It might not my wedding day but it's my graduation day and tomorrow will be my brother's wedding day and you tell me not to relax?! " I freaked out.

"It's our graduation day too.  So don't freak out too much" Kai look at me with his boring eyes.  "And hyung,  didn't I tell you to stop calling her jagiya?  She's my fiance hyung" Sehun said that makes me look over to Chanyeol who's grinning like a physco man.

"She's just your fiance and not yet your wife.  So I'm free to call her anything maknae. " Chanyeol spoke with his pocker face. 

What a dumbass everyone.

Today is my graduation day along with Kai my twin,  and my dearest fiance Oh Sehun. Don't ask me why did we engaged early. Blame Sehun.  He can't even calm down whenever there's guys around me.

He said,  he'll be calm once we're engaged because that time,  he'll tell the world that I'm his fiance. Yeah,  I know.

Sounds yuck.

But we're both happy.  Not just us. All of us. The Exo members, my dearest brother,  and soon-to-be-my-sister-in-law. What makes me feel very nervous is that,  today is our graduation day but tomorrow.... It's going to be hella hectic.

Junmyeon oppa is going to marry the love of his life,  Saeron eonni.

They both decided to make the reception on the day after my graduation since me,  Kai and Sehun is the last batch going to school this year.

The others had already pass with flying colours and I'm proud of them.

"What so loud in here? " Kris came into my room where those three Sehun,  Kai and Chanyeol barged in few minutes ago. "Those pigs barged into my room and then saying things like I shouldn't be so worried about today as my graduation day and tomorrow as my brother's wedding day.  How shouldn't I freaked out! " I shouted again.

"Okay,  now I know the reason and stop shouting before I'm going to shut that mouth of you" Kris cover hitomorrow?

"You three. Get out" Kris commanded.  "Alright hyung" they all said before walked away from my room.

"Hey sissy" Kris sat down beside me. "I know how you feel. It's not wrong to feel like that. You should feel like that. You deserve to. But you need to control your feelings too kiddy. Or else you'll made everyone worried about you and worst for your brother Junmyeon. You want that when he should be happy for himself for having a great sister like you and going to marry an amazing woman tomorrow? " Kris asked.

I thinked harder. Of course I don't want him to worry about anything. I just shooked my head. "I think so too" he smile while caressing my hair.

He look at his watch. "I think we should go now. It's your day today" Kris held my shoulder. I smile too. Kris may be not my real brother but he is the second most brother I love.  As if he is my real brother.

"Kkaja" he led me out of my bedroom and graduation day? 

Here I come.

ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ

"Where's oppa? " I asked Sehun who's sitting beside me. "Molla. He said he'll go to the toilet but it's way too long" Sehun shrugged. "I can't give speech when he's not here" I yell-whispered to Sehun and Kai.

"Hey,  just relax" Kai tried to calm me. "Is everything okay? " Xiumin asked. "Nae" the three of us answered.

"Sorry I'm late" Suho oppa trying hard to catch his breath.  "Oppa where have you been? " I asked. "Mianhae. I've got some business in the toilet" he grinned innocently.

"Hyung ewwwwwwww" both Kai and Sehun make a face. "You are so disgusting oppa" I rolled my eyes.  "It's not important.  What is important is that how do you feel right now? Nervous?  Excited? " oppa asked.

A warm smile appeared on my face. "I don't know what I feel but I totally feel good when you're here by my side" I smile happily. "I'll always be by your side my cheeky dongsaeng"he ruffles my hair but then combed it with his fingers not wanting to ruin my image when it's time for me to give my own speech.

"For now, let us represent you our best top five in her high school senior year,  Kim Junbyul to give a speech" the principal finally called out my name.

*Suho's pov*

"For now,  let us represent you our best top five in her high school senior year, Kim Junbyul to give a speech" the principal finally called out my baby sister.

"Hwaiting" I kissed her crown before sending her off to the stage with my stares.

I'm proud of my little sister. May you be the best among the best in the future.