chapter 33

*Suho's POV*

"Junmyeon ah" I look at my back. "Halmeonni? " my eyebrows knitted.  "My little Junmyeon ah" halmeonni smiling widely.  "Halmeonni! " I ran to where halmeonni stood.  I pulled her into my embrace tightly won't let her go.

A single tears slide down from my eyes.  "I miss you" sounds like my voice stuck on my throat. Aigoo my little grandson has grown up now and why did you cry? A handsome boy shouldn't be crying so easily" I heard her little chuckles.

"Halmeonni I miss you" I ignore her words by telling 'miss you' words like thousand times. "Ara. I miss you too" she carress my hair lovingly.  She broke the hug and kiss the top of my head lovingly.

"Where am I?  How did we end up here halmeonni?  Where are we? " I asked non stop.  I don't recall the last time I open my eyes of being here.  I don't know where are we.

We are currently standing above a field of green fresh grass.  It's beautiful but at the same time it's terrifying me.  I felt unreal.  Halmeonni just gave me a knowing smile.

"When you were still a kid,  you always pointed out at your baby sister of asking something annoying and asking so many questions at a time.  Don't you think she resembles you alot my lovely grandson? " halmeonni said that makes me feel butterflies in my stomach. 

I'm happy to have some same characteristics with my baby younger sister. "Junmyeon ah" halmeonni called out my name softly.  So gentle.  So motherly and that is when I remember that halmeonni passed away already.  My eyes widened. 

"H-halmeonni" tears started brimming from the edge of my eyes.  "You are just dreaming Junmyeon ah.  That is why you feel like this place is so unreal.  I'm not real" she still smiling like a bright child. 

"Halmeonni" tears fell from my eyes unconsciously. "Get up now. People that you love are waiting for you to open your eyes again. Don't give up oe" she patted my head lightly.

"If you fight it,  miracles will happen eventually.  Trust me" she somehow started to fade away. 

"H-halmeonni!! " I tried to grab her hands.  "I love both you and my Junbyul!  Always remember that! " with that she just faded away like a dust from the dawn.

ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ

*Junbyul's POV*

"Oppa" I smile lovingly to my comatose brother. Eventhough it's been like years of not having to hear his angelic voice,  not having to see his open eyes,  and feeling his love touch,  I still felt happy.  At least I know he's still there.

Still breathing the same air as me. 

"It's good to feel at ease isn't it? " I chuckled a little while gently held his wrist gently. "Your CEO finally had cleared my name and now your fans seems like they are supporting me more than hating me. That's such a great news to hear" I pecked the back of his palm softly.

"Everything just going so smooth and easy.  Everyone are happy and we are all still waiting for you to wake up oppa. I don't want to force you to wake up.  Take your time.  As long and as much as you need.  I'll wait here by your side and the others too" I held his hand and hold it onto my cheeks.

"I miss you oppa" I closed my eyes.  "I miss you so much" I let out a deep sigh and smile sincerely.  I know oppa love it when I smile. He said it's the best image and the most soothing eye candy for his eyes forever. 

"Oppa" I smile while staring at my comatose brother's feature.  "Do you still remember when I was still at kindergarten" I closed my eyes.  "When I was getting bullied by those jerks for not giving my lollipop to them? And then you came to save me.  Right on time" I chuckled giddily. 

"You are such a hero back then.  And you know what?  You still are" I kissed the back of his palm again.  "And do you still remember when I fell from the river?  You save me right on time too.  You even want to give me a CPR too but I already concious" I laughed lightly don't want to get warned by the hospital staffs. 

"And do you still remember when there's a boy from my class at the kindergarten said he like me? After that you didn't even let me talk to him anymore.  You are so funny oppa. I still don't get it why are you being like that towards a 6 years old" I giggled while closing my eyes and sniffing into the back of his palm.

"Do you remember all of that?  I feel like I miss you even more oppa" I chuckled softly.

"I remember. And I miss you too"