chapter 31

*No one's POV*

"Is she okay?" A voice said slowly as he queked the door's a little to see the sleeping figure of a girl. "Just like that" another voice sighed. How is Suho? Any good news?" The second man asked. "The doctor said that he's in a stable condition but that's could be worst if he still in a comatose for a long time" the first guy spoke.

"Poor Jb. Can't she visit her brother?" A guy from behind those two sighed. More likely said to himself. "Xiumin hyung, I don't think that is the correct decision right now to let her see Suho" the second guy looked back.

"But Kris, I don't think by keeping her here and didn't let her meet him is a right decision too" the first guy staring at the sleeping figure. "So Luhan, tell me now. What's the right one?" Kris asked back.

"Let's talk about this tomorrow. Just the three of us. Since we're the most mature here" Xiumin stopped them and make the other two followed his lead away from Jb's room.

#nextday#

*Junbyul's POV*

"Baby ah, ireona" someone shook my shoulder lightly, patting my head softly to make me wake up. I opened my eyes slowly trying to adjust with the morning bright. I looked up to the person that was assigned to wake me up this morning.

"Oh, Chanyeol oppa" I said with a slightest groan in my voice. "Are you sick?" He asked concernly. "Wae?" I asked. Why do he think that I'm sick?

"Your voice sounds different. Gwenchana?" He helped me got up and sat on the bed. "I'm not sick oppa. Just a little tired and I just woke up. That's may be the reason of different voice you heard" I said reassuring him that I'm okay.

"Sure?" He asked. "Perfectly sure" I nodded. He just ruffles my bed hair while I glared at him.

"Aigooo our princess didn't change at all eh?" He chuckled looking at my dark expression. "Ppali wake up, get dress and come downstairs. The others are waiting for you to eat breakfast together" he smile his fatherly smile and walked out of my room.

I sighed after that and started my business.

"Good morning sunshine!" Baekhyun oppa beamed as soon as I entered the kitchen to sit on my usual seat and have a breakfast with them. "Morning oppa" I smile lazily didn't want him or anyone to notice my sadness.

But boy, I was wrong.

"Wipe off that sadness in your eyes. You still have us. We'll be with you through this" Kris oppa said without looking at me. I stood beside the counter bar frozen. Warm tears flow down from my eyes like waterfall.

"Can you be more gentle? Look! She's crying!" D.O oppa said before he sat up on his feet and pulled me into his embrace. Cooing me but my tears can't stop.

But then, I was pulled into different embrace. I looked up to see Kris oppa. He patted my head reassuringly giving me comfort. I lay my head to his chest as I cried even more. "Hyung! You settle that!" Tao shouted.

"Cry as much as you want" he said on my ear. Seems like he really did read my mind, my sorrow and my sadness. As soon as my cries down a little bit, he make me face him by leaning my chin up. "Done?" He asked. I nodded slowly. "Now let's eat" Sehun pulled me to seat on between him and Kai.

As soon as I sat down, Kai began to pour anything that I surely believe D.O's cooking on a plate and gently put it in front of me. "I look at him disbelief. He smile at me. A gentle smile.

Sure, among of them, I felt very comfortable with Kai. The most comfortable with since he's like a twin that I never had but he didn't do this kind of thing to me before. He's not a sweet guy like this. He's sweet, but not like this. Sweet on his own way.