chapter 35

*no one's POV*

"Yah,  this kimbap is extra delicious today.  Won't you- -" Saeron stop talking when she realize that Suho has been watching her eat the kimbap very deliciously.  "Yah, why are you looking at me like that? " Saeron's cheek reddened. She even wiped nothing on her cheeks thinking there's something on it.

Suho just continue to smile while looking at his girlfriend. "I miss you" he suddenly spoke.  Silence engulfed them. "Y-yah" Saeron stuttered. "Why so sudden? " Saeron tried to talk less awkward to her boyfriend.

"Don't you miss me Saeron-ah? " Suho turn his body facing Saeron. He's still laying down on his bed. "Y-yah of c-course I miss you too" Saeron wander her eyes elsewhere from Suho.

"B-but I came here everyday s-so I didn't miss you t-that much though! " Saeron said making the said man chuckled at her expression.  "Aigooo kyeopta" he sat down and still facing Saeron.

"You said that those kimbap are delicious.  Won't you feed me jagi? " Suho smirked.  "J-jagi? " Saeron stuttered again.  She felt stupid.

"You have hands right?  Eat by yourself" Saeron pass him the kimbap.  "I don't want to eat by myself. I want you to feed me" Suho beamed like a little kid. 

"Wah you've changed that much eh? I dont know that you're this cheesy" Saeron tched. "Yah you should be grateful to have me as your boyfriend and true I miss you so much. Seems like it's been a long time since I last see you" Suho said truthfully.

"I miss you too but don't change too drastic.  It scares me out" Saeron gave him a pure smile.  "Don't you like a sweet man? I just want to impress you.  That's all" Suho raised his shoulders.  "I love you for you oppa.  I don't want you to change to be someone else.  Just be you oe" Saeron smile cheekily.

"Arasseo" Suho smiling widely. "Feed me ppali" Suho opened his mouth widely.  "Tch. Such a baby" Saeron palyfully glared and fed the said baby the kimbap.

"Oppa" Saeron look into Suho's eyes.  "Hmm? " Suho turn his head down to Saeron.  "I heard that you already heard about Sehun and Junbyul" Saeron stated. "So you know about them? " Suho asked.

"They didn't tell me at first but I figured it out by myself" Saeron smile sincerely.  "Why?  You didn't like it? " Saeron asked him back. "I don't know. I still couldn't figure it out. Do I need to like it?  To support them? But I don't want my little Junbyul to be hurt Saeron ah" Suho heaved out a deep sigh.

"Suho oppa" Saeron look to the front up on the stars in the sky. "I don't think Junbyul will be hurt. You just don't know" Saeron spoke. 

"What do you mean? " Suho pecked her on her forehead.  "Yah" Saeron chuckled because it's ticklish.  "Sehun ah" Saeron stop her sentence.  "He's there when Junbyul having her hard time when she knows you're in comatoes state" Saeron turn to look at Suho who's backhugging her while watching the night sky at the hospital garden.

"I thought that Junbyul will lose her mind if there's no Sehun who brightened her up" Saeron spoke again.  "Is that so? " Suho raised his eyebrow.

"Yup.  Sehun seems a good guy too" Saeron complimented the maknae.  "I know he is but I'm afraid when it comes to my Junbyul.  That's all" Suho sighed.  "Junbyul isn't a little kid anymore oppa.  Let her be or? " Saeron cupped Suho's face.

"I'll try" Suho sighed again.  "But" he looked down toward Saeron.  "Are you just compliment other guy just now infront of your lovely boyfriend?  Infront your soon-to-be-husband? " Suho cupped Saeron's face and carefully look into her eyes.

"Aish I'm just saying and he is just like your brother too.  Are you jealous with him? Tch" Saeron rolled her eyes.  "And" Saeron finally come to realize.  "Soon-to-be-husband? " Saeron asked.

"I'm not going to propose to you with this ugly hospital attire but yes. I'm going to propose to you later" Suho said seriously.  Determine to make Saeron as his. 

"What if I don't want to marry you? " Saeron asked teasing a little.  "I'll make you want to marry me" Suho smirked. 

"Tch" Saeron smirked back.  "I'll wait untill then" Saeron smile lovingly.  "I already know your answer actually" Suho smirked. 

"Whatever mister" Saeron cupped Suho's face again and pulled him into a kiss.

Suho seems like taken aback but then he started to return the kiss too.  Saeron broke the kiss after that. "Oppa saranghae" Saeron pecked his lips this time.

"Nado saranghae"Suho tightened his warm embrace around his lover.

"Nado saranghae" Suho said once again and both of them smile to each other brightly.