chapter 34

*no one's POV*

"I remember and I miss you too" that voice should enough to make Jb eyes widened out of matters.  "Oppa! " An excited tears fell from her cheeks.  "Doctor!  Doctor!  My brother!  He's up! " Jb shouted like a mad person.

"Calm down lil sissy" Suho weakly chuckled as he is still weak and pale. "What happened?!  Is there something- -" Sehun barged in as he is the only one other than Jb that staying up for the day just for Suho.

"Hyung! " the excitement sparkles right on the maknae's eyes.  "Doctor! " he too yelled for the doctor to come. "Damn it!  Why are they so slow?! " Jb couldn't contain her excitement to finally be with the concious Suho by putting a tantrum of how slow the doctor to come and check if her brother is fully recover now.

"Relax kid" Suho weakly smile.  "What- -" the doctor finally came in.  "Ahhh,  so the long awaited brother is finally wake up" the doctor smiling gently.

"Let me do some check up first" the doctor do his thing before he smile even wider.  "Congratulations Jb's brother!  You are fully recover now!  But you might have to stay in this hospital for a couple of days just to be really sure about your health conditions" he grinned happily.

"I'll be in my office if you guys need anything and Jb kid? " the doctor look at Jb with a brotherly smile.  Jb currently waiting for what the doctor want to say. "Congrats kid!  You finally get your lovely brother back" he pinched her cheeks and winked at her.

"Thank you Doctor Kim" Jb smile brightly.  With that,  the said Doctor Kim went out the room leaving just the three of Jb,  Sehun and the finally awake Suho.

"Why is he pinching your cheeks early?  And why do you look like you like it though?" Suho's eyes squinted. 

"Oppa- -" Jb's words being cut out.  "Is there something about you and that doctor that I need to know?  Are you dating him??? " Suho with his unstoppable questions. 

Tch.

Like brother like the said sister.

"Aish oppa!  You are so annoying. There's nothing between us though. He's not my boyfriend or something like that!  He's just like a brother" Jb rolled her eyes. 

"Fuhhhh I thought you were dating some other guy.  I feel relieved that you're not dating anyone" Suho carress his chest lightly.

"Who said I'm not dating some other guy?  I'm in a relationship with your maknae here" I truthfully told him without even look at him. I just said it slowly though. Kinda afraid of what his reaction would be. I wandering my eyes somewhere else except him.

"You're what?!"

ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ

"It's good to finally told your brother about us" Sehun pass the can of orange drink to Jb. "Yeah,  felt relieved eventhough he's kinda mad about it" Jb didn't even look at the said boyfriend as she continuing to stare up the sky.  The sky tonight was so tempting for her.

The love birds currently are having their own time for the night outside as Sewon has come and take place to stay with Suho at night.

"Yeah,  I can feel that he's not that happy about this" Sehun sighed.  "So what?  You're going to dump me off? " Jb finally tear out her eyes from the sky to her lover. "No!  It's not like that!  Why are you thinking something like that? " Sehun crunched his eyebrows together feeling ridiculous with that idea.

"I will never dump you for something stupid and just for you to know that I will never let you go. Get that? " Sehun cleared out.  His explanation make the girl smile.

"Arasseo" she shortly answered.  "I'll try all of my best to impress my soon to be brother-in-law.  Aish my head is going to explode from all of that thinking" Sehun frustrated pull his hair out of his scalp.

"Yah!  Who said I'm going to marry you? " Jb teased him.  "Y-yah of course I'm gonna marry you in the future!  Are you deaf?  I thought I've cleared things out that I will never let you go" Sehun's face reddened.  It's completely can be seen eventhough it's night and dark.

"Yah!  I'm not deaf you imma! " Jb hit Sehun's head lightly.  "Ouch!  That's hurt woman! " Sehun shouted.  "Such a tits.  I didn't hit you that hard.  Cry baby" Jb rolled her eyes and got up ready to leave the place.

"Y-yah! " Sehun got up too.  Struggle to keep up with his lover's pace.

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

HEY GUYS,  CAN I ASK AN OPINION?  SO YOU GUYS THINK IT'S GOOD IF I CHANGE THE COVER OF THIS BOOK?  IF YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT OR PRIVATE MESSAGE.  AND IF YOU GUYS AGREE,  COULD YOU GUYS SUGGEST ME ABOUT THE EDIT FOR THE COVER?