chapter 25

*No one's pov*

"Are you sure you want to stay here and not in my house?" Hanbin asked as soon as he opened the door for his bestfriend. "I want to stay here" Jb patted her bestfriend's shoulder.

"Alright then, if you need anything then just call me and yeah I'll be coming over tonight. We need to talk" Hanbin walked out of Jb's late grandmother's house so that Jb can have her own privacy FOR NOW.

"See you later buds" Jb waved to him before she finally shut the door. "Long time no see halmeonni" she stares into the picture of her grandmother. "I miss you" she spoke as if the latter could speak back not we all know, photograph can't talk.

She then wiped a little strain of tears that fell and look surrounds her. "I'm back" she smile happily while wiping the remain of her tears.

#fastforward#

*No one's pov*

"Jb-ah" Hanbin looked over his bestfriend. "What?" Jb's eyes didn't blinked away from the movie that both of them catching on. "What is the purpose?" Hanbin gazing back on the screen. "Purpose of what?" Jb felt a little bit irritated by her bestfriend's short question.

"You? Here?" He pointing his point finger on the latter and then down to the floor. "Why? I can't come here to pay a visit now?" Jb said. "Come on, you do know what I mean" Hanbin smirked.

"I came here to clear my mind and might want to refresh my sweet memories with halmeonni here" Jb sighed finding the movie that they both are currently watching aren't interesting enough to distract Hanbin from talking about this matter.

"What's the reason? You didn't came here out of a sudden just to do that" Hanbin cleared. "I ran from the dorm" Jb spoke quietly. "You what?! Why did you do that?" Hanbin's eyes widened.

"I did it because of some reason!" Jb tried to backup for herself. "What is it? What is the reason? You know, your brother surely will be so worried!" Hanbin rumbling. "He won't care" Jb stated boringly.

"Junbyul- -" "we fought okay! And I don't want to see his face! He didn't trust me when he should!" Jb shed tears and Hanbin softened. "Don't cry, you didn't look good when you're crying" Hanbin locked Jb in his embrace. Giving her a warm hug.

*Suho's pov*

I walked out from my shared room with Chanyeol to get a glass of water. I saw every of my members at the kitchen eating their breakfast. "You guys didn't call me out for breakfast" I spoke randomly.

No response.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I regretted everything" I sighed. "Regretted everything? Huh" Kris smirked. "Junbyul is nowhere to be found. Do you like it?!"Luhan hyung yelled. Chen tried to cool him down.

"I am sorry. It's all my fault" tears from regret flow down from my eyes. I know it's my fault. I shouldn't have slapped her at the first place.

"You should feel very sorry because the principal just called me. He said sorry for the misunderstanding. It's not Jb's fault. Jb was being trapped by those two girls. The two girls are at fault. NOT. OUR. JUNBYUL" Xiumin hyung smirking at me.

I weakly smile.

"I do wrong. I get it" I stoop low my head and walked away from the group. "You don't just walk away like that! It's been 2 weeks that she've been missing nowhere to be found!" Baekhyun grabbed the colar of mine harshly.

"You are despicable!" Baekhyun yelled on me harshly. "Hyung" Chanyeol tried to get Baekhyun away from me. I just cried soundlessly. "Enough Baek" Kris pulled him away with Chanyeol's helping. "Don't waste too much tears. It won't bring her back though" Kris hissed and walked to his room.

#fastforward#

*Hanbin's pov*

It's been like two weeks Junbyul stayed here. I am happy to finally see her but I just felt it wrong. She's skipping school for goodness sake! And she's hiding from everyone. I'm worried for her sake! "What am I going to do?" I mumbled more to myself while watching Junbyul's talking with my mother at the living room.

I shut my eyes closed and heaved a sigh. "Son, are you alright?" Appa patted my shoulder firmly. "I'm good. Just thinking about something" I sighed lightly and give him a reassuring smile. "I know what you're thinking son. I might as well felt worried for her. It's been two weeks she's here. But it's all your choice Hanbin-ah on what to do about it" Appa smile warmly.

"I really need to do something about this" I mumbled under my breath.

*Kris's pov*

Today is such a haze. Schedules are killing us all and not to mention the mood is just another weapon to kill us today. Everyone are not as cheery as always. It's been two weeks now since the all of us being like this. No jokes. Only important words.

I looked on my phone as there's an unknown number calling me. I picked it up. Who knows maybe it's important.

"Is this Kris's number?"

"I'm going" Baekhyun crushed the silent. "Me too"Kai voiced out. "Me three" Sehun looked at me. "What about school guys?" Xiumin hyung sighed.

"Go to hell with the school. I want to get her back here" Baekhyun really changed after Jb's gone. "Besides, Jb is more closed to the three of us especially with Sehun. Why don't give us a try" Kai folded his arms. "It's not like Jb will get back home if Suho hyung is the one to pick her up" Sehun voiced out.

"Sehun" Lay was about to nag at the maknae when Suho cleared out. "Maknae's right. She probably won't coming home if she sees me" Suho said before he went into his shared room with Chanyeol. "We all gave Sehun a look. "I'm saying the truth. Don't judge. Truth hurts" Sehun shrugged.

After Jb ran away from home, everyone changed. Even D.O changed. Chanyeol, our happy virus changed too. He sets on gloomy every day.

"Give it a try to those three. They are the most closest to Junbyul afterall" I persuade Xiumin hyung and Luhan hyung.

"Fine but please, bring her back" Luhan shot those three a stern look.

Please come back Junbyul.