chapter 14

*Suho's pov*

"Thank you Mr.Kim for the new phone and hey little girl, give me your phone number so that we'll meet again" Kim Saeron hugged Junbyul's left shoulder. "Give me your phone" Junbyul asked for the phone and insert her phone number. "We really need to meet again. It has been like 2 years already right?" Junbyul said completely ignoring me here.

"Yeah. It's been 2 years already. Hey, I need to go to work now or else my boss will get angry. See you soon sisto!" Saeron ruffles my baby sister's hair which make me confused that Junbyul didn't get mad at Saeron for messing with her hair. "And thank you again for the new phone Mr.Kim" Saeron bowed to me slightly before she disappear from our eyesight.

"Who is she to you?" I look at Junbyul. "She's a long lost sister" Junbyul grinned excitedly.

*Sehun's pov*

"Wake up noona~" I sang out loud just to make the former to get her ass up for school today. "Ugh. Five more minutes Sehun-ah" she groaned. "Anni. Ireona. Ppali" I pulled her blanket showing her night clothes. She wore a cute penguin pyjamas with a short short. Okay that is too sexy. A blushed crept up on my cheeks. Shit Kim Junbyul.

"Wake up sleepy head or you'll make us late to school" I shook her body forcing myself to not look at her exposed legs. Beautiful legs.

"Fine, fine" she frustratedly groaned. "Get out" she shortly said before she grab her towel and walked in the bathroom. Knowing me, I will never listened so I just sat on her bed after tidying up for her. The truth is, for the past few days, my heart was beating weirdly fast everytime I talked to her, seeing her face already made me nervous.

I don't know what is wrong with me but I strangely like it. I don't know if she feel the same. I wait for her patiently. Then, she went out from the bathroom. I regretted for not walk out from the room as she walked out from the bathroom only with a towel that cover up most of her private part leaving many exposed skins. "Omo! Yah! I told you to get out didn't I?" She instantly cover her chest with her arms. I didn't move but still close my eyes.

"Mianhae. I don't know that you'll just wore that. I'll go out now" I quickly walked out from her room.

#fastforward#

*Sehun's pov*

"Hyung, can I sit with Jb noona today?" I asked Kai hyung. "Sure. I'm not going to attend class though. I have dance practise to go" he combed his hair to the back. "Sweet" I mumbled slowly. "Take care of my twins. Need to go now" he ruffles my hair. Shit hyung. Not my hair.

"Arasseo" I spoke to no one as Kai hyung had already disappeared from my eyesight. I walked to that girl's locker only to find her taking out her books from her locker. "Aye! Aye noona!" I greet her cheerfully but still with the cool appearance making all of my fangirls here squelling like hell.

Gross.

"I am sure your fangirls must have no life at all. Tch" her left side of her mouth twisted. "I bet they are. Let's go noona" I held her wrist. "Y-yah Sehun let go" she stuttered. How cute.

"Today it will only the two of us in the class. Kai hyung will not attending class for today" I told her. "It must be the dance practise" I heard her mumbling. "Yeah. He told me about some dance practise" I nodded agreeing with her words.

*Junbyul's pov*

I can't eat. If Sehun continue to stare at me like that until the bell ring, I'll starve to death. "What? Are you looking at?" I asked him. It's just the both of us since the others still didn't show up. "I'm looking at you" he didn't blinked.

"Stop staring. You should eat your food. No one want you to be sick again" I shoved a spoonful of rice into his mouth. "Cute" I heard him mumbling. I felt my cheeks hot from a single word that appeared from his mouth.

What's wrong with me?

"You guys already eat without us? How could you guys?" Tao oppa make a face. "So, where's Kai?" D.O oppa asked as he took a seat beside me. "He said that he's busy with his dance practise" I told him while chewing my bibimbap. "Young lady, speak when you're done eating" Chen oppa scold me.

"Mian" I whispered. "Make away, make away" Tao oppa said squishing in between me and D.O oppa then he finally sit down and eat his meal. "There's a vacant seat available infrint of me hyung, why did you have to sit there?" Sehun make a-tch-face. "Because I can. It's not that I am that fat" Tao oppa shrugged his shoulder.

"But you're kidnapping my calmness you pabo oppa" I glared at him beside me. "Don't be so mean, I just want to sit beside you" Tao oppa whining. "Such a kid" Baekhyun oppa mumbled. We continue eating until the bell ring saying that our recess is over.