chapter 15

*Suho's pov*

"Why are you smiling like that? Too excited?" I asked her still looking to the front. I don't want me and my sister get into a car crash and die in such a young age. "Of course I'm excited! The last time I met Saeron eonni was when back at Jeju. Me and Hanbin will always go to the cafe that she worked at just to hangout. She's the best eonni I have ever met" she's too engrossed in complimenting her Saeron eonni who was the person that I accidentally bumped into and need to pay for her new phone.

Aishh.

Wasted of money but it's okay since that makes Junbyul happy. I won't regret it. "Oppa, you sure don't want to come with me?" She pouted. "I don't think I can baby-ah. I need to go to SM. I can only drop you off. Next time I'll join. Okay?" I pinched her nose playfully.

"Arasseo oppa" she smile heartfully. That's my baby.

"We're arrived. Call me if you done. I'll come or the others will come" I told her. "Okay oppa. Take care" she got out from my car and waving me a goodbye before she finally entered the cafe where she should be meeting with her long-lost-sister-Kim-Saeron.

I can already remembered her name clearly and never will forget her name because ever since Junbyul accidentally met that girl, she continuosly talked about this Kim Saeron who is a good eonni and blah blah blah blah.

I felt a slightly tingling feeling of jealousy but what can I do? That Kim Saeron have done so much to make my little baby sister happy back then when I'm her big brother, wasn't there to make her feel loved. So, in this case, I might want to see her face to face to say thank you for what she had done for my Kim Junbyul and replaced me as an older sibling to Junbyul on the past.

But it can't be today as I have works to catch up. Always with working.

And that Kim Hanbin, I need to thank him too. For being a good bestfriend to my little Junbyul.

*Saeron's pov*

Nervous? I am. It's been two years since I last saw her. I miss her. I am an only child in my family, and doesn't have any relatives. When my mom and dad died from disease, I am all alone. There is when I met JB and we became closer each day past by. I treated her like my younger sister and loved her so much back then and I still do.

Of course I felt so sad when I need to leave Jeju and her to go to Seoul to earn more money to live in this cruel.

Yes, cruel world.

And I believe enough that JB understandfully why did I left her and today is the day for me to make it up to her. I'll be her older sister again.

"Eonni!" I heard a familliar voice shouted from behind me. "Jb-ah!" I stood up and we both had a crush-bone-hug. "Damn! I miss you girl!" I grinned. "I miss you too. It's been two years! Who wouldn't?" She chuckled.

"Let's eat first and then we'll stroll around and I want to know as why are you here? Does halmeonni live here too?" Her smile faded. Okay. This is the confusion part.

"Wae?" I held both of her shoulders. "I am here to live with my brother Kim Junmyeon" she paused and inhaling the air deeply before she continued again. "The reason is because halmeonni died 3 months ago" she shut her eyes tightly. I am shocked. My mouth hung low. My jawsdropped.

Please tell me this is all just jokes. "You're just joking right?" I looked into her eyes. "Anni. I'm not. She's dead. I was forced to live with my brother 3 months ago and here I am" she gave me a weak smile. "But now I kinda like the idea of living with Suho oppa as we are both are now in a very good term siblings. I can't imagine how my life will be if it's nit because of him eonni" she simply said that with all of her heart. I can see that.

"I give my condolence. Hey, you have me now. Be happy girl! Halmeonni will never want any of us to feel sad" I tried giving her encouragement as I know, it is hard to move on. I've lost my loved ones too. I know how it's feels right.

"This is one of the reason I love you so much Saeron eonni" she said sincerely. "Stop with the chitchat, let's order our food first. I'm starving" I spoke up.

#fastforward#

*Junbyul's pov*

"So, Hanbin is still at Jeju?" Saeron eonni asked and then she stuffed a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth. "Yeah, he's still there. But we always facetime each other. You know, we're bestfriends since born. We can't live without each other" I answered. "Yeah, that's true. I still remember when you got into trouble at school and he decided to join you to be punished by your principal at that time. What a loyal chingu he is" Saeron eonni told me one of my precious memories with the only one Kim Hanbin.

"And because of him, now I can feel my brother's love. Because of him I tried to forgive my brother. All because of him I am happy to be at my brother's side. All because the one and only Kim Hanbin" I spoke freely.

"I will never forget him. He's the best bestfriend ever" I looked into Saeron eonni beautiful eyes. "Your friendship is beautiful Junbyul-ah" she hugged my left shoulder.