chapter 7

*no one's pov*

"Crap!" Tao cursed. "What do we do now? It's raining really badly" said Lay. "It's already late though the hyungs must have been very worried" D.O look at his handwatch. "Let's just run" Jb given out an idea. All of the boys look at her in unision.

"You sure wanna do it guys? It's surely raining badly right now" Kai said looking at all of his friends. "We have too then. There's no other way. We didn't bring our umbrella along with us too" Sehun agreed with Jb's idea.

"Then let's do it" Baekhyun spoke.

#fast forward#

"Where did you go?" Suho asked them as soon as they arrived at the dorm. No one is answering. Head were all low not wanting to look at their elder member's faces that surely are very angry that time.

"Just get your ass out of this living room and clean yourself before you catch a cold" Kris told them sternly. Seriously, they are all very angry towards the other seven. No. Eight including the only one girl.

"Ah choo!" Jb out of a sudden breeze making all of the attention focusing on her. "Great. Now she's catching a cold" Lay crossing his arms on his chest. "Ppali clean yourself before you guys too." Xiumin said.

"Remember, we need your explanation after this" Luhan warned them.

*Jb's pov*

Watching the elders enrage really is not fun. It's scary. I quickly washed up so that my cold will not turn worst. A soft knock can be heard from out of my room. "Come in" great my voice becoming more sick. Just great.

The door squeeked opened. "You don't need to" I said pretending to be okay even my voice is not. "Don't talk. You have no right to talk about anything right now since you and the others really make me and the others member felt worried sick. And we're still worried right now. Just let me do this and you be quiet" Junmyeon oppa said sternly. His face shown that he is very very very angry. His face was very red and there's no good sign at all which make me quiet and a little bit scared.

He forced me to lay down. He wiped my forehead with a wet towel and soon he placed the wet towel onto my forehead. He even get the thermometer and put it below my tongue. "Wait here and don't move" he said really really really in a serious tone. I really didn't move.

Just like a statue.

He then came back with a bowl of soup. I just look at him. "I can walk you know" I told him. "Be quiet and just eat" he instructs. I don't want to argue. "Open your mouth" he said after he cooled the soup down.

I followed all of his words. "Gumawo" I told him as I've finished a bowl of soup. "I'm your brother. No need for a thank you" he put the bowl aside. "You can call me if you need anything. Anything" he look into my eyes. I faced other direction not wanting to catch his glance.

"I'll be in the living room" he stood up. I just nodded my head.

#fast forward#

My eyes flutters. "Why is it so bright?" I rubbed my eyes as the window wide opened. "Good morning Jb-ah! Rise and shine!" Luhan brightly greet me. "What is the time?" I look at my phone. It's already 8.00 in the morning?!

"I'm late to go to school!" I quickly stood up but then I fell on the bed again. My head is so hurt. "You're not going to school today sweetheart. You've got a fever. Suho said that you're not going to school today" he explained.

"Just rest okay. You're still weak" Luhan carefully patted my shoulder. "Ara" I nodded. Luhan went out and left me all alone in this room.

Soon enough, I felt my eyes heavy and then I blacked out.

"Jb-ah" I heard someone calling my name. I opened my eyes slowly. The headache came once in awhile and it's really killing me from the inside. "Xiumin" I uttered. "Do you feel hungry? It's already lunch hour. You have to eat" he said sitting at the edge of my bed.

"I'm not hungry though" I shooked my head slowly. "You need to eat. Please. You need to get well" Xiumin hold a spoonful of porridge.

"Alright" I sighed. Xiumin held the spoonful of porridge and slowly make me eat it. "How is it my cooking?" He smile shyly. "Delicious" I returned him a comfort smile. "Well, I'm good at cooking porridge though" he smile proudly. I ate another two or three spoonful of porridge and then I stopped eating because my tummy can't accept them anymore.

"Lay down and rest well okay?" Xiumin smile. He really loves to smile. "Jb-ah" both of me and Xiumin look at the person who just called me. "There's someone here admitted as your friend. He want to meet you" Lay spoke.

*Lay's pov*

"Where's Suho?" Kris hyung asked as soon as he sat beside me on the living room. "He's out. He said he has something to do with the company" I answered him. He nodded. "Eh? Sehun. Go get inside your room and rest not lying down there while watching tv. You're sick remember" Kris hyung poked Sehun's waist.

"I am sick but still I can watch tv hyung" Sehun rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna look at Jb's condition" Kris hyung said.

*dingdong*

"Who the hell is coming to our dorm at this time?" Kris hyung walked to the front door. I stood up and walked to the door too followed by the sick maknae.

"Is this where Jb is staying?" A guy asked as soon as Kris hyung opened tbe door. "Yes. But who are you?" Kris hyung asked. "I'm her bestfriend from her hometown. There's something I need to talk about with her" that guy spoke.

"Lay, tell Jb she has a visitor" Kris hyung command. "Dae hyung"