chapter 29

*Junbyul's pov*

"I think I'm in love"

"With you" Sehun finished out his sentence. Which make me gasped.

"I know maybe you don't - -" I sealed his lips with mine. Which make Sehun and also me gasped in surprise.

Why did I kiss him?!

I broke the kiss slowly not wanting to meet his eyes as my face reddened both embarrassment and angry on why did I do that in the first place.

I am not in love with him right? Okay maybe a little tiny bit crush or like but absolutely not LOVE.

As soon as our face broke away from each other, his gorgeous eyes look through my eyes intensely. "Look, Sehun. I am so sorry for the kiss, I don't know on why did I do that. I can't say that I'm in love with you too but - -" "but you kinda like me" Sehun finished out my sentence for me.

"True" I replied slowly met his gaze. Carefully not wanting him to get mad.

Why did I care if he get mad or not?!

But as soon as I said that his face shown an opposite from what I imagined. I thought he's going to get mad but he is smiling. Smiling widely.

"You're saying that you like me is enough for me. I'd appreciate that you like me. I'll give you time. I won't pressure you" he grinned happily.

His wide grin sending myself butterflies burst in my stomach and sending weird feelings in my body. Which make me gave him a small but sincere smile.

"You sure you're a virgin?" Sehun smirked. "Yah! What with that question you dumbass!" My smile dropped and automatically feeling disgusted. "You're such a great kisser" his smirk even wider knowing he successfully teasing me.

"Shut up or I'll snap your head off!" I gave him a warning. He just chuckled by looking at my now red-tomato-face not even slightly taken with my warning.

"We should go back or else Kai hyung and Baekhyun hyung will accuse me kidnapping you and tell them this great news" he said while hands on the steering wheels and eyes on the road. I can still see the crook of his lips twitching.

"You mean, Kai and Baek oppa know about this?" I asked. I bet both of those dorks must've known already because none of them gave me a call or text asking where we were. "Of course they knew, they both helping me with this. Encouraging me to confess or I'll never have been this brave to confess my love to you" he look at me for awhile before focusing on the road once again.

Silent coating the air between us. Sensing that it's slightly awkward, Sehun throw me a cute smile of him at me quickly before engroving his eyes sight on othe road. "Only god knows how I am feeling right now. I am the happiest man ever life!" He said sounding so much excited.

My eyebrows knitted. "Why are you so happy. I didn't say I love you - -" "but you do say you like me" he cutted off my sentence.

"Yeah.....I do" my face blushed in crimson red that makes him chuckled. "And that is more than enough to me....for now" he glanced at me.

"I'll make you fall for me. Mark that" he chuckled again making me blushed harder at his words and his amusing deep manly chuckle.

#fastforward#

"So" Baekhyun oppa paused while looking in between me and Sehun. The four of us gathered around the round diner table with Kai and Baekhyun oppa kept glancing at us and watching every move of ours.

"What happened?" Baek oppa continued while Kai kept looking at us as if we grow another head of ours. My thoughts of how to explain things to them crushed when Sehun cleared his throat signaling he's going to explain.

"I confessed" Sehun paused while both of the latter focusing on listening to the end of Sehun's short speech.

"And Jb didn't push the confession away" Sehun grin even widely. Both Kai and Baekhyun eyes widened feeling both shocked and excited. "You accept his confession!" Baek oppa rushed to me and give me a bron crushing hug.

"She didn't love me" Sehun's word makes the both latter gasped. "Yet" Sehun ended the tense. "You mean, you don't truly like him yet?" Kai finally spoke.

"I d-do n-not l-love him yet b-but surely I l-like him" I stuttered not wanting to make every of them feel sad especially Sehun.

"And I don't mind that" Sehun grinned like a little child. "I'll make her fall for me even harder in the future" he smile confidently at me while the boys cheering out loud at how cheesy he is and how red my face is.

#fastforward#

I huffed in frustrated as I crossed my arms and sat down on the couch harshfully making Kai and Baekhyun oppa startled.

"What's with the attitude?" Kai asked. I didn't answered him as I just glared at the back of Sehun who were cooking at the kitchen. It's been like three days after Sehun confessed his love for me and he is so protective over me.

"Okay, we got it. It's kinda related to the maknae. But can you just tell us what's the matter since me and Kai aren't a mind reader" Baek oppa said feeling slightly annoying with me.

"He didn't let me do anything" I huffed frustrating. "I mean at all" I groaned loudly.

"He said if I want something, I could just tell him. He'll get it or make it for me. I am no kid" I groaned again.

"Okay" Baekhyun oppa said awkwardly while looking at Kai for anything or somethng that he could talk to. For not letting the awkward fill in completely around us.

"That's normal babe" Kai looked at me like an older brother staring at his beloved little sister. "Why is it normal? It's suffocates me" I sighed inwardly. "Boy in love, I mean truly falling in love surely react like that. You should know that baby girl" he smirked at me for awhile before looking away, watching the drama both of them were watching at before I came storming at them.

"So you said it's normal? For him to do that?" I asked. "Of course sissy, that's showed you how in love is Sehun with you. You should feel proud and glad" Baek oppa said reassuring me. I nodded understand at their small advice for me.

"Jagiya! Your food is ready!" Sehun yelled. "Who gave you permission to call me jagiya?" I asked as soon as I walked to the kitchen counter where he is standing tall and proud at. "Me?" he said mocking me.

"Asshole" I punched his chest not so lightly but quite hard for a girl.

"Yes I am your asshole so now eat your food that I've cooked for you before it's cold and your welcome jagiya" he pecked my forehead since I'm shorter than him.

"Thank you and yah!!!" I yelled loudly at him while he bursted in laughter making my face all red both from embarassed and mad.

"Yah! Lovebird! Can you guys slow down a little bit? We're trying to watch the drama here" we heard Baek oppa shouted.

"You guys really a loud couple"Kai walked in the kitchen to grab a watwr bottle from inside the fridge and glancing at us. " tch" he shooked his head and walked away from us.

I glared at the oh-so-called-the-Oh-Sehun. He just laughed even more.

"I hate you" I said.

"And I love you" he grinned.