chapter 22

*Sehun's pov*

"Morning hyungs" I greeted the all of my hyungs at the dining table. "Where's JB?" I asked. "Noona" DO hyung glared. "Right. JB noona" I rolled my eyes. She's just months older than me though.

"She's really sleepy. She woke a little bit early though but then she fell asleep on the couch. Sehun-ah, can you help me wake her up?" Suho hyung asked me. "Dae" I quickly sprint off to the living room. There, I saw her sleeping cutely like a baby. I approached her quitely.

"Such a cutie" I chuckled while carressing her smooth silky hair. "Time to wake the beauty up" I sighed because I can't stare at her beauty face while sleeping more longer or else the hyungs will caught me. "Rise and shine sweetheart~ morning already!" I shooked her body repeatedly.

"Uhmmmm give me another 5 minutes oppa" she's yawning cutely while holding my hands that were shooking her body earlier. My cheeks went reddened. My hearts beats faster and I felt very hot with only this skinship.

"A-aniyo. I am not your oppa and ppaliwa! Ireona" I gave my best to control my innerself. "O-oh Sehun-ah. Just give 5 more minutes and I'll be there" She mumbled again. I waste no time grabbing her arms and dragging her halfway sleepy statue to the dining table.

"I am so sleepy" she knocked her head on the table. "Today is Monday you pabo. School" Kris hyung smirked while ruffling Jb's hair. There's one feeling that I felt. It's kinda weird though. I felt as if I want to punch Kris hyung's face for do that. Aishh this os all bullshit.

Do I really like her that much? Erhhh you drive me crazy Kim Junbyul!

"It's school" she sadly looked at all of us. "I want to die" she dramatically said. Such a drama queen. A cute and lovable drama queen. "It's just school. Not that you have to go through the end of the world" Xiumin hyung spoke.

"You said it just school hyung?! Do you know how disaster it can be?!" Baekhyun hyung make his famous sad face. "Yeah, the word school had already give students troublesome hyung. You won't know" Chanyeol hyung whined.

"I did go to school too you idiot" Xiumin hyung give them his pocker face. "Let's not fight infront of the food and let's hurry because the kids have to go to school" Luhan hyung said in a serious tone which make every of the hyungs follow his words.

"Yah noona. Ireona. We need to go to school" I wake her up. "Fine, fine" she lazily ate her breakfast.

#fastforward#

*Junbyul's pov*

"Hey, don't you guys feel sleepy?" I asked the others because its look like only me who felt really tired as f*ck. They all seems so energize. "Well, I don't felt sleepy or tired maybe because I slept early yesterday night" DO oppa explained. "Yeah all of us too" Chanyeol gave me his big gummy smile.

"Yeah, I slept too late yesterday night because of some stupid guy force me to watch movies with them and then ended up not sleeping until dawn" I glared at both Kai and Sehun. "Well, we both have some kind what people say like high metabolisme. That's why"Kai proudly said.

"Stupid idiot" I mumbled slowly.

"So, see you guys at lunch!" Baekhyun said cheerly while the others followed behind him leaving only me, Kai and Sehun for our class. "Let's head out to our locker first" Kai being our 'mother duck' with both me and Sehun followed every his moves.

But as soon as I opened up my locker, a letter felt out. I read it.

I have something to tell you. Go to the gym and you'll meet us. Don't you dare to come with anyone. Just you. Meet me at lunch.

-Yeori-

"What does this girl want from me?" I snickered. "Yah ppali" Kai snapped me out of my dayland. "Kkaja" I linked my arms with Kai and Sehun automatically dragging the both of them to our class.

*Suho's pov*

"Whoah. Where to hyung? You even dressed up" Lay laying flat on my bed while looking straight into my eyes from the mirror. "I have a date today" I said still with the biggest smile on my face. "You sounds very excited huh" Lay sat on my bed. "Of course I do. It's my first date and my little sister approved it" I chuckled remembering how supportive Junbyul was when I told her last night that I gonna bring Saeron to a date. Our first date.

"Goodluck Junmyeon. And treat her well. This is your first date after all" Xiumin hyung said from the doorframe that he had been standing for awhile. "Thanks hyung. I should take my leave now. And I wouldn't be able to fetch the kids. Just to remind you guys" I told them.

"I'll fetch them later on and don't worry just focus on your date!" I heard Kris hyung shout from his room. His room is just beside mine.

Okay Kim Junmyeon today os your day.

"I'll go now hyung" I got inside my car and drove off to Saeron's place to fetch her for our date.

*Junbyul's pov*

History class. What a great subject to lullaby. I am already sleepy but with this subject? Such a great.

*kringgggg*

Finally, lunch hour! All of the student quickly pack their thing and head out for lunch. "Yah. You aren't coming?" Kai asked. "Just go first. I need to meet someone. I'll catch up with you guys later" I told them.

"Want me to come with you?" Sehun asked. "It's okay. I'm okay alone" I said. "Arasseo. But don't forget to eat lunch. Call any of us if you need us" Kai nodding understandingly.

As soon as the guys left, I immediately sprinted off to the gym. When I arrived, the creepy feels crept onto my nerves. "Why is this place is so creepy?" I asked to no one apparently.

"You came. That's good" I heard voices. "Yeori"

"I thought you only came alone. No sister" I looked at her twin. "It doesn't matter" Sarang smirked. "All matter is now that we meet again after not so long. Right?" She continued. Both of Yeori and Sarang approached me.

"How have your life been going? After" Yeori's smirk even wider. "Your sick and weak plus useless grandmother passed away?" She continued but that makes my blood boiled.

"How dare you?!" I launched onto her but Sarang caught me. She punched me square on the face. I stood up and punched her too. Yeori started to pull my hair. I didn't want to lose so I slapped her. It is such a ruckus between us that I totally forgot about Sarang.

I sat on Yeori's stomach and was about to punch her when our principal caught us. "Stop it Kim Junbyul!"

"I did nothing! She started it!" I defends myself. How could all this thing be blame onto me? Alone! He didn't utter Yeori's name! "I have been seeing it from the start seongsaenim. Junbyul did started it not my sister" Sarang quickly approaching her sister and faked tears while trying to get Yeori stand up properly.

"Kim Junbyul, in my office now!" The principal shouted.