chapter 6

*Jb's pov*

"Nightmare begins here" I sighed as soon as I stepped out from Junmyeon oppa's car along with Kai and Sehun. While the others went with Kris. "Eii, you have us remember" Kai put his arm around my shoulder. "Yeah you're there. That's why the fangirls can easily did that to me" I glared.

"Well, not anymore noona. I promise, I'll stick still with you everytime everywhere. I'll be your 24 hours bodyguard from now on" Sehun cutely mimicked like a soldier. "Oppa! Saranghae! Kai oppa! I love you oppa! Sehunnie! "The fangirls started to crowd.

"Guys this is so frustrating" I rolls my eyes. "Let's go" Kai held my shoulder and Sehun held my wrist pulling me with them into the crowds of fangirl. "I hate it when they call me Sehunnie. My name is Sehun not Sehunnie. Can't they spell it right?!" Sehun mumbling as soon as we arrived in our class. Yes, the three of us are all in the same class. Lucky me because I didn't make friends here. I only have Exo members here.

[A/N: Just think that Jb is not the social type and she didn't like to make friends]

"Kai hyung, I want to sit with noona today. Can you take my seat for today? Please hyung?" Sehun used his aegyo while Kai putting an irritated face. "Fine, just today" Kai walked a few steps to Sehun former seat that is only behind mine. I just shooked my head not believing these guys are all an idol.

#fast forward#

"Miss Kwang" I raised up my hand. "Yes Miss Kim?" Our english teacher facing me. "Can I go to the toilet please?" I asked politely. "Yes sure Miss Kim. But please be hurry or you'll miss half of our lesson" she smile sweetly. I bowed as a sign of respect.

"Pst, you sure wanna go alone? I can accompany you though" Kai whispered. "I can handle myself Kai" I whispered back. With that, I walked out from our homeroom and headed to the nearest ladies.

I walked into the cubicle and settled up my business. I went out and looking at myself infront of the mirror. "Luckily Kris bought me new uniforms though" I sighed.

"Jb-ssi" a girl called out my name. It's one of the girl who bullied me yesterday. I gasped. Then all of the girls that harassed me yesterday went inside the ladies room too looking down as if they are all scared of me.

"We're here to say sorry to you. We didn't mean to bully you in the first place." One of them said still looking down. "We're sorry that we thought you're somehow a slut who were trying to get closed to our favourite idols" another one spoke.

Tch. Typical fangirls. "We did that because we don't know that you are Suho oppa's younger sister. We're sorry for our rude behaviour. We promise you next time we'll never do that again" another one said. All of them bowed a 90 degrees before they all run out from the ladies room.

"Alright" I stood still dumbfounded. Did they just apologised to me? That's kinda shockened and kinda hilarious too.

After I am satisfied with my looks, I ran back to my homeroom and to the teacher before I sat beside Sehun. "Something's weird happened earlier" I whispered near his left ear. "What happened?" His eyes widened slightly. "I'll tell you later on recess" I look to the front not wanting the teacher caught me red-handed.

#fast forward#

"What?! They did that?!" Baekhyun eyes widened as the others too. "Yeah, it's kinda shockened to me too" I sipped on my orange juice. Me and the other 7 Exo members hang out as this is recess time for us.

"This is seriously my first time hearing this. It's never happened before" D.O looks like not gonna believe it. "It's good that they apologised isn't it. So that they will never give any harm to Jb after this" Kai has a point. "Well, we should celebrate this though!" Tao said excitedly.

"How?" Chanyeol look up from his lunch. "Let's go to the arcade and play games. It's my treat!" Tao handed out a brilliant idea. "That's good to do after school" I said looking at the boys. What? It's been a long time since the last time I played games at the arcade.

"What about the hyungs? They'll get mad though" said Chen. "Hyung, don't be stupid. Just don't tell them and they'll never know" Sehun put on his pocker face. "Even the maknae used his brain usefully" Kai said with D.O supporting him.

"To the arcade after school we are!" Baekhyun cheered. "Meet up at the front gate. See you later, we have math class after this. Got to go" Tao said and D.O followed him as the both of them are in the same class.

"Yeah, we're going too. Take care maknae lines" Chanyeol bid us goodbye and Baekhyun with Chen followed him as the three of them are in the same class.

"I guess we should go too. It's the end of the recess already. Kkaja" Kai said. Both of me and Sehun agreed with him.

#fast forward#

"Just where is the hell those two kids?" Chanyeol tapped his foot on the ground unpatiently. "Tao is going to treat us right?" I asked them. "He'll treat us because he already said it" Chen patted my head.

"Not on the head" I glared. "Ok, so Kris hyung didn't joke about not patting your head huh" Chen forcedfully smile while the others laughing watching his face. Hilarious.

"Hey guys! Sorry we're late!" Tao ran toward us. Soon D.O arrived too. "The teacher let us out very late though. Kkaja" D.O held my wrist and dragging me with him while the others chirping happily and tailing behind me.