chapter 13

*Junbyul's pov*

"Where did I put that damn book!" I frustratedly searching for my journal. "Noona. Can I come in?" Sehun knocked my door frame as the door is open anyway. Quickly, red colour crept on my cheeks. Shit. This is not good. I just shrugged it off. "Sure, just come in maknae" I spoke but didn't dare to look at his face.

"What are you searching for?" His voice nearer. "I am searching for my journal. I need it" I still didn't look at him.

"I'll help you" he said as he started to look for it too. "You're still sick. Just go and rest already" I cleared my throat. "I'm okay noona. My fever had cooled down. What colour is it?" He asked. "It's green" I sighed. Sehun will never listen anyway. Why bother to get him understand people's instruction?

I don't know what's wrong with me lately but I kept getting this weird feeling about Sehun. I feel like butterfly in my stomach.

Okay that is so cliche.

"Ahha! I found it!" Sehun cheerfully walked over to me and pass me the journal. "Gumawpta" I gave him a small smile as I opened it. The reason why I need this journal is because I suddenly remembered about someone that I badly want to meet again. And I keep her phone number in this journal.

Saeron eonni.

"Why did you need this journal so bad?" Sehun who sat down beside me asked feeling quite confused on why I searched for this journal. "I need a phone number of someone who is important to me from this journal. That's it" I dialed Saeron eonni's phone number.

"A boy?" He looked through my eye balls intensedly. "Bullshit. It's a girl" I rolled my eyes. "Who knows" he shrugged his shoulder. I called her.

"She's not answering" I dialed her number again. "Maybe she change her number already" Sehun spoke up. "Maybe" I sighed.

"How did you know this girl? A friend from your old school?" He asked again. "Anni. She's not in the same school as me. She's a friend from a cafe that I used to hang out with Hanbin whenever we're done with school. Saeron eonni worked there and we are just like sisters but one day she got a better work here. At Seoul so she moved here. I suddenly remembered about her and kinda wants to meet her but since I can't contact her, it's such a waste of time" I am kinda sad though because I missed her.

"Maybe fate will bring you to her" he patted my shoulder.

*No one's pov*

"This is all that mister's fault. Aishh my phone" she sighed looking at her-now-broken-phone. "I better continue my work before the boss get angry" she quickly wore her apron and started working trying to forget how sad she is that her phone was all damaged from the 'bumping-into-stranger' incident.

*Suho's pov*

"Oh hyung. Where you off to?" Lay asked as soon as he spotted me walking to the front door dressed nicely. "I need to meet some people" I replied him shortly. "Did you happen to see where is my baby sis?" I asked him as I want Junbyul to come with me.

"She's on- -" "I'm her oppa. Wae?" Junbyul came out from Luhan hyung's door. "Can you come with me? I want to meet someone and why are you in Luhan hyung's rooma?" I asked. "Luhan oppa teach me on my Chinese subject and yeah I'll love to come with you" she nodded.

"I'll wait for you in the car. Wear something comfy arasseo?" I ruffles her hair. "Dae" she walked to her room. "If any of the guys ask about me, just tell them I went out for some errands" I told Lay. "Alright hyung" Lay nodded.

"Did the girl want to meet you here?" Junbyul asked me. "Yeah. She called me that she want to meet here. I promised her that I'll get her the new phone" I comb my hair to the back with my fingers.

*Junbyul's pov*

I played with my phone until there's a girl calling oppa's full name. "Are you Kim Suho-ssi?" I looked up to the familiar voice. When did I heard of this voice?

My jaws dropped.

"Kim Saeron eonni?!"
"Kim Junbyul?!"

We shout to each other at the same time.

*Suho's pov*

"You guys know each other?" I asked as the two of them froze at their place. "Y-yeah" both of them replied at the same time didn't blinked their eyes.

"It's been a long time huh little girl?" That Saeron girl spoke to Junbyul and both of them hugged ignoring me. "Eonni I miss you" Junbyul seems too happy to see this girl. What is her name again? Ah, Kim Saeron.

"I miss you too little girl. We need to catch up later but for now, I need this gentleman here to buy me a new phone first since he broke the old one" Saeron girl released the hug and shoot me a stare.

"What? So you're the girl oppa accidentally bumped into?" I can sense amusement on my little sister's face. "Oppa?" That Saeron girl turn her head to look at Junbyul. "Yeah. Oppa. I am her brother" I answered her big question. "What a coincidence" a smug smirk plastered on Junbyul's face. "Rub that face off young lady. A brother or not, he still need to buy me a new phone" Saeron girl stares deeply into my iries.

"God, you didn't changed at all. Still with the feisty" Junbyul shook her head. "Alright, alright. Let's buy you your new phone. I'll pay. Just choose what brand that you want. Let's go" I walked first. Whatever relationship she had with my sister is, I don't care. I just want her to stop complaining about new phone. That's all.