chapter 5

*Suho's pov*

*bang!!*

"What is that?" Kris hyung asked. We both look at the front door. "Stupid idiot!" An enraged Jb went in harshly walked into her room. Soon, Kai and Sehun walked in. "What's with my sister?" I asked concernly. Of course I do!

It's only a day she went to a new school. "She got bullied by some fans in the school" Kai sighed. "We're sorry hyung. We didn't protect her with all of ours" Sehun looked down. "It's okay. You've tried. Where's the others?" I asked looking at her room's door.

"They all have an extra class. So the three of us have to go back home first" Kai said. "Go wash yourself . You guys are stink" Kris hyung make a face.

"Kai, after this, follow me. Ppali, wash up" I walked into my shared room with Chanyeol. "Where to hyung?" He asked. "Somewhere" I said before I finally enter the room.

#fast forward#

*Jb's pov*

"Jb-ah, come out now. Dinner is ready" Luhan called me out. "Later I'll eat it" I shout a little bit louder than usual. I still frustrated because of the fangirls. How dare they ruined my day. Also, I need to remove all disgusting stain on my uniform because of them.

Stupid idiotic sluts. "I don't feel like eating" I groaned. This is really annoying as f**k.

"Sweetie, you need to come out and eat dinner or else D.O eomma will scold us" Baekhyun entered the room without knocking. "Did you just called me sweetie and did you just entered my room without knocking?! Do you wanna die?!" I shouted.

"I don't wanna die" he blinked his eyes like a cute puppy. My version style of telling something cute. "I just wanna bring you out from this room and let's eat dinner together" he grins like a little kid.

"Kkaja" he dragging me by taking my wrist happily. This dude really is weird.

"Sister's coming! Let's dig in!" I heard Tao shout happily. "Wait up!" D.O slapped Tao's hand away from the foods. "Guys, I don't feel like eating. Go ahead eat without me" I went into my room again.

*no one's pov*

"What's wrong with her?" Xiumin asked. "Something happened earlier at school. Related to our fans" Sehun answered. "What?! Does she hurt somewhere?" Lay asked. "She's not hurt anywhere just the fangirls threw eggs and something smelly onto her" Chanyeol answered back.

"Poor her though" Baekhyun looked down. "Where's Suho hyung and Kai?" Chen asked as he didn't see Suho and Kai anywhere. "I don't know. Both of them went out earlier" Kris answered.

"Eat up" Kris stood up. "Where do you want to go hyung?" Tao asked. "I'll just go and have a talk with Jb" he said shortly.

*Kris's pov*

"Jb-ah" I knocked the door twice. "Come in" she said. "Gwenchana?" I asked as I took a seat on her bed. "Nan neul gwenchana" she answered me shortly. "Is it that bad?" I looked at her dirty uniforms. "I have a feelings that I'm gonna tear up their heads from their bodies" she groaned. A light chuckles left from my mouth.

"Is that funny?" She's facing me. "It's not that funny but still funny" I shooked my head. She just rolls her eyes. "I hate that school. The stain is unwashable" she sighed.

"Look at what I bring for you" I smile knowing she'll like it. "You did not" her eyes were big and is about to pop out from her head looking at the new uniforms I just bought for her. Money is not the problem you know.

"You bought this for me?" She held the uniforms. "Why? I can't? You're my sister too. When you're related to one of the Exo's members, you're related to all of them" I patted her head. "Not on the head" she glared. "Okay, okay miss don't-touch-my-head" I joked.

"But thank you Kris. You're the best" she smile sweetly for the first time she's with me. "Your welcome. Ahhh I'm hungry. I'm going to eat. You really doesn't want to eat dinner?" I stood up. "Nah, I don't feel hungry. You can go ahead eat dinner with the others" said her.

"Alright, sleep early because tomorrow you have a new day to explore" I gave her the last words before I finally went out from her room.