chapter 32

*Junbyul's POV*

"I-is t-that h-him?" I asked stuttered. "Yes Jb-ah. That's Suho" Lay answered. The nurse had command for us to just walk in his room only 2 people at a time. I am not ready to see his face yet so I suggested myself to be the last pair with Sehun since he said he'll be with me.

"Junbyul?" I heard someone familiar calling my name from behind. "E-eonni?" Saeron Eonni look at me sadly.

"How are you doing? I miss you" she hug me tightly. "I'm fine but oppa" tears slipped out of my eyes. "He'll be fine. Trust me. Your brother is a strong guy" she said holding back herself from crying.

"Saeron-ah" Xiumin called out for her. "Thanks for taking care of our brother" he said again. "It's nothing. He's my boyfriend remember?" She said smiling weakly.

"Junbyul-ah" Tao called out for me. I look up at him. "Your turn" he said as if he's cheering me up by doing body gesture ended up being poke by Luhan at the head. "Aww" he whined.

"Stop acting like a little kid will you?" Luhan hissed. "I am a kid" Tao rubbed his head. I forced a small smile. They were all cute in their own ways.

"Let's go?" Sehun put his hand on top of mine reassuring. His gentle smile make my tummy fluttered. Remind me later that I need to confess.  I breathed out heavily before I took one step into the room.

There I see, my lovely brother lying on the hospital bed. His face was so pale and that is the moment when i think i miss his smile more than anything.  I started to feel hot liquid ran down to my cheeks. "Oppa" I called out for him slowly.

"Ireona" my saliva stucked on my throat. "You say that you didn't like me to oversleep right? So why did you oversleep?" Tears falling down like a river. Sehun stay beside me and sometime squeezing my shoulder lightly to comfort me.

"O-oppa!" I even stuttered. The tears feel like chocking me. I feel breathless. Sehun brought me to his chest. I buried my head even further, even deeper if I could. Seeing my older brother in this stage really make me suffer. Make me feel so numb to the point thinking that it just should be me who lie on this uncomfortable hospital bed and not him.

"Hey, you should be strong. Suho hyung might don't want to see you like this. He'll be even more sad. How about you smile? And cheer him. Who might think maybe he'll wake up?" Sehun cooed.

My cries died slowly. Thanks to Sehun. I slowly let go from his warm embrace that seems so perfect to my coldness. I wiped the remaining tears and Sehun helped me with combing my hair with his slender fingers.

I slowly facing Junmyeon oppa who still lying on those bed looking lifelessly. Tears threatening to fall but I have to be strong! I forced a smile. "Oppa" I called out softly. "Saranghae" I carressed his pale cheeks lovingly.

I miss my brother. Too much. Only god knows how I feel right now. I touch his eyebrows, his lips, his closed eyes, his nose and lastly his forehead with my lips. A light peck.

He used to do that back then when we're still little kids. Little me and little him before our parents separate me from him. Talk about my parents. Where are they?

Remind me to ask that later to Saeron Eonni.

Sehun then said that we need to go out from Junmyeon oppa's critical room because the doctor wants to check his vital. I was then searching for Saeron Eonni at the hallway.

"D.O oppa, where is Saeron Eonni?" I asked D.O since he's just beside me. "She's with Kris hyung. They were both discussing about something" he answered truthfully. I just nodded.

We all kept waiting for the doctor to come out and tell us Junmyeon oppa's condition. Not after so long of waiting, Kris and Saeron Eonni came together.

"Why are you all at the outside? Is the doctor inside?" Kris asked randomly. "The doctor went inside a few minutes ago. He said he want to check Suho's vital reading and we're currently still waiting for a good news from the doctor inside" said Xiumin.

"Eonni" I called out for Saeron Eonni. As if she's understand, she grabbed my wrist and said that we have something to talk about to the others, she then dragging me to the hospital's park.

"Eonni" I voiced out. She just look at me gesturing me to continue to talk. "Did our parents come pay a visit?" I asked.

She let out a deep breath. "They did. But that was when they first know he's got into an accident and that wasn't that long they were here, with Junmyeon. Most of the time, that was only me and the members. Your parents only came once" she smile lowkeyly.

Wtf.

But I was not surprised. "Eonni I'm terribly sorry. It should be me who taken care of him but I only drag you I to this mess" I hung down my head.

"Why are you sorry? Its not your fault at all. Junmyeon was too stubborn to drive while he's not in a good state to drive. He's drunk that night" she said.

"But still, he's drunk because of depression. He's feeling depressed because of me" I answered weakly. "Can you stop blaming yourself?" Kai said out of nowhere.

His face was dead serious. "I know you're still sad and all of us too but its not right to keep blaming yourself you idiot. Do you think by blaming yourself, Suho hyung will wake up? No. Keep dreaming but he's not going to wake up with that kind of methods! You need to be happy! Cheer up! Not being like this, crying mess!" Kai seems mad.

"I'm sorry Junbyul but Kai has the point.  You can't be like this. True, at the beginning I was like you too but then I think that I need to be happy, to cheer him up. To courage him" Eonni spoke.

I look at both of them. I breathed a deep hale. "You guys are right. I need to be happy. I don't want my brother to be sad because of me again" I feel like a newborn. Feeling so fresh. I need to cheer up myself  and encouraging Junmyeon oppa to wake up from his slumber sleep.

"Good girl" Kai patted my head carefully which this time I let it pass.

"Oh, JB-ah, I was here because Kris hyung said that you need to get into our van now. Lee Soo Man wants to meet you" Kai spoke.

My eyes widened. Why did their CEO suddenly wants to meet me? I was speechless.

"Don't worry, I'll escort you. We go there together" Kai said giving me a reassuring smile of his.

At least I feel a little bit better though.