chapter 21

*Suho's pov*

"Did you tell Jb about this?" Minseok hyung asked. "About what?" "Don't pretend to be so clueless Kim Junmyeon. About you're dating Saeron" he rolled his eyes. "Not yet. I planned to do that yesterday but it seems like she's too lazy and tired to listen so maybe I'll tell her another time" I responded.

It's still early in the morning and the kids still in their dreamland. "I've already knew it oppa" her voice make me stumbled on my feet. "Baby-ah" what shockened me more was that she's smiling happily. Isn't she supposed to be mad because I didn't tell her and that she knows it from other people?

"Don't worry. I am not mad at you but instead I am so happy" she approaching me. "I'm glad you aren't angry with me" I felt relieved. "I'll leave you two here and don't forget you have school today sweetheart" Minseok hyung ruffles Junbyul's hair.

"Arasseo" she nodded quickly. "How did you know?" I asked as soon as Minseok hyung left us all alone. "Saeron eonni had already told me" she grinned. "You seems so happy knowing this" I carress her cheeks lovingly. "Of course I am. My protective caring brother is currently dating my favourite eonni. That is a dream that came true" she giggling.

"I'm glad you're happy about that because your happiness is everything to me" I peck on her forehead.

"I hope that you love her truly" she looks into my eyes. "I really do. And I promise to care about her and protect her if you want that" I smile brightly to her. "And don't forget about me" she pouted. "Aigooo I will never forget about you my dear baby sister" I pulled her into a bear warm hug.

"You are my first priority because you are my little sister" I peck on her head carefully as if I doesn't want her to fall and crash like a piece of glasses. "Now you go and get ready. School awaiting!" I said and she puffed her cheeks.

"School is suck" she rolled her eyes before she went out of the room. "It's suck but that will assure your future my darling" I shouted. "Whatever oppa" she shout back.

*Junbyul's pov*

"Aish" I sat lazily on my seat. "Wae?" Kai asked while munching on his snacks. "Molla" I sighed. "I'm your bestfriend. Tell me" he insisted. Lucky for us, there's less people in our classroom. "Hey where's Sehun?" I just realised that Sehun isn't in the classroom.

"He's off to somewhere. But he'll be in the class. Don't worry" Kai glancing at me with his eyes narrows. "Hey twinsie" Kai finally look into my eyes fully. "What?" I gave him a questioning face. "You like Sehun... right?" He asked.

I gulped down my saliva. My throat suddenly felt dry and uncomfortable feelings crept up on my body. "Why did you think so? I didn't like him. What a joke" I rolled my eyes. It's true right? That I didn't like Sehun?

"You know what? Among of the members, you can't lie to one person" he said. "And that is me" he continued. "You may fool the others. But not me princess" he smirked. "Hey" Sehun suddenly came in. "What did you guys talked about?" He abruptedly sat on his seat which is behind me and Kai. His actual seat.

"Nothing/you" me and Kai said in a coincidently at the same time. "What?" Sehun asked feeling confused. "Anni. We're just rambling about weird stuffs that's all" I pinched Kai's thigh and he yelped. "Waeyo hyung?" Sehun gazed on Kai's hurtful face.

"Anniyo. Let's just wait for the teacher to come in" Kai changed the topic.

#fastforward#

"Kim Junbyul!" I heard someone called out my name. "Yah! I'm older than you. Call me noona you butthead" I knocked his head. "It's hurt! Aish. Fine! Noona" he pouted cutely. Why is he being so cute?!

"Eodiga?" He asked. "I just want to stroll to somewhere else. I already told Kai about it to tell my brother" I didn't look into his eyes. Afraid if I'll blushed infront of him.

"Can I come with you?" He quickly walk beside me. "How about no?" I teased. "I still want to. You do know how insist I can be at time" he smirked. "Fine. Tag along if that can make you satisfied enough" I rolled my eyes.

"Kkaja!" He pulled my wrist with him leaving the school hall.

"Want some ice cream?" He asked as soon as we arrived at the park nearby our school. "Sure if you want to pay"

"Of course I'll pay. I'm a man" he proudly said. "Tch. Much more like a baby boy to me" I whispered mumbling. He paid for our ice cream and we both decided to take a seat at a bench nearby. "Why did you want to come here all alone out of a sudden?" He asked while licking his chocolate ice cream.

"Just because" I easily answered him. "There must be a reason" he shot me. "I just want to clear up my mind. That's all" I sighed. What's with this maknae? "Do I disturbing you?" He leaned closer. "A little. Yah! What's with the leaning closer?" I pushed him a little.

He let out a small chuckle. "You're too cute and too irresistable to me" he pinched my already deep red creacent cheeks.

What has gotten into me?

What did you do Sehun-ah?