chapter two

*Suho's pov*

"Hyung I'm still sorry for your lost but when is the exact time your little sister will be arriving?" Baekhyun asked while his eyes wondering out of the dorm. "Anytime soon. I am so nervous Baekhyun-ah" I pooled out an air from my mouth.

"Chill hyung, she's gonna be happy staying with us." Tao patted the back of my back. "We'll help you to raise her. Afterall, she's our little sister too isn't it?" Kris hyung the cold-city-man spoke up. "Of course she is. She's one of our family now" Luhan hyung said and the others nodded agreeing with the hyungs.

"Wait hyung, you do said that she's born in 1994 right?" Sehun asked me. "Yeah. She is" I nodded. "What month?" Tao asked too. "It's January. Same day as Kai here" I look at Kai. "Jinjja?" Kai asked excitedly.

"Yeah thats mean you both are twins then" D.O said. His eyes really as big as an 'O' alphabet. Which make him more cute.

"Oh yeah!" Kai fist bump with D.O while Sehun pouted. "I thought I'll get myself a little sister. But then, I'm still the maknae" he sadly spoke. The members all laughing so hard including me. Laughing on the maknae's face really is hilarious.

*dinggdongg*

The doorbell rang. "I'll look at who it is" Xiumin hyung said as he stood up and walk to the door. My heat beat fast. The longing to see my little sister's face, I miss her.

I really do.

"Oh! Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim. Come in" Xiumin let in my parents and someone behind them. I know who it is. "Ah Junmyeon honey, how have you been?" Eomma smiling sweetly. How can she smile like that as if her mother is still alive?

"You should inform me a little bit earlier about halmeoni passed away so that I can come and pay a visit" I stood up facing my mom. "We don't want to make you lose focus on your work. That's why we decided to just tell you a little late" father spoke for mom.

"What kinda of bullshit reason that I have ever heard. Someone please show me my new room so that I won't puke right here because of the disgusting feelings I have. Lose focus my ass" a girl, who I believe is my little sister walked a few steps forward saying rude things.

I can say she's right.

Then, Chanyeol held Junbyul's hand who I'd believe my little sister is, and dragged her away from us.

"Surprisingly, I'm agreed with her mom, dad" I spoke casually. I know it's rude but doesn't tell me about my grandmother who had passed away is worst.

"Son, it's not the right time to argue about this" appa sighed. "Ehem, I think we should go and accompany your little sister and maybe introduce ourself" Xiumin hyung cleared his throats. All of my members followed him leaving me, mom and dad alone.

"We came just to send Junbyul here. Me and your mom need to run back to America as we have some errands to do" father spoke. "Don't worry about her. She'll be safe here with me and the others. You guys should not worry" like you always do. "I'll handle her schooling and everything. She's now under my responsibility. The others will help me too" I said.

"That's a relief. We should be going now" and then, they both left.

*JB's pov*

After I said those hurtful words towards my parents which I found it cool enough, someone who I know not my brother dragging me to a place. It's a room. "Ahh, it's Suho hyung's bedroom but he give it to you now and he'll be sleeping in my room" that guy explained.

I can say he's cute with his deep voice. "Who's Suho?" I knitted my eyebrows. "Don't say you didn't know him" he chuckled. "Seriously, who is that dude" I look at him coldly. "Gosh, don't look at me like that you'll make me melt" he playfully. Ok he sounds nice to be friend with but whatever.

"Suho hyung is our leader which mean he is your brother jagiya" he snapped his fingers infront of my face. "So you guys called him Suho? And who said I am your jagiya" I didn't look at him this time. I am looking at my older brother's room. So clean.

It was suprising me because it's a boys dorm afterall. What did you expect?

"Yes! We called him Suho hyung. Junmyeon is too long. Suho replaced it the best" a guy, well he looks very very cute. More cute than the boy who calling me jagiya. Wait, his face resembles to V or his name is Kim Taehyung from BTS. "Are you a brother of Kim Taehyung? You look kinda the same though" I said then all of my brother's members barged in the room except for Junmyeon though.

Maybe is having a lovely talk with his parents. Tch. Typical.

"Ahh, that guy. Anniya. I just know him as a friend of mine. We are actually a good friend but we both have none related. I wish we are siblings" I heard him mumbling. That's cute?

"Let's introduce ourselves oe?" Another guy with none double eyelids said excitedly. "Me first!" The first guy earlier said.

"Park Chanyeol imnida. You can call me Chanyeol my jagiya"he winked cutely. "Who said I am your jagiya?" I crossed my arms on my chest. "You just said" he winked again. I rolls my eyes. "I'm Byun Baekhyun. You can just call me Baekhyun" the boy who looks like my bias Kim Taehyung smiling his square smile.

"I'm Kim Minseok. You can call me Xiumin" the full excited boy earlier grinned. "Annyeong, I'm Kim Jongdae but better with Chen" another one introduced. "I'm Wu Yifan. Call me Kris, the cold city man" a guy said. He is a handsome guy but he looks funny when he tried to look all cool like that.

"Annyeon, I'm Zhang Yixing but you can call me Lay for short" a deep dimple boy spoke. "Huang Zitao imnida. You can call me Tao" a guy who looks manly just winked at me. A hot one. "I'm Luhan. Just call me Luhan. Nice to meet you" a boy came up a few steps and shake hands with me. A nice boy indeed. "I'm Do Kyungsoo but call me D.O" a wide eyes staring at me. But as soon as we both make an eye contact, he looked away. What a shy boy.

"Annyeong, Kim Jongin imnida. Just call me Kai okay? And guess what? We're twins!" That Kai dude beamed. "Twins?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yeah, we both born in the same year and same day." He smile. "14 January 1994?" I asked.

"Yeah!" He said. "That's great. I won't be lonely when it's my birthday I guess" I shrugs my shoulder. "Las but not least. I'm Oh Sehun. I am the maknae. Nice to meet you noona" the last one approached and give me a bear hug. What a cute boy. Wait, noona?

"Noona?" I asked. "Yeah. I am the maknae. You are 3 months older than me" he grinning like a little kid.

"How have you been Junbyul?" Another voice came from the door frame. The boys give the path to that guy to approach me. "I'm good. Let's not call me Junbyul. Just call me JB instead" I stated coldly. I'm trying to be good.

I am about to walk out from the room when I believe he is Baekhyun held my wrist. "You didn't introduce yourself" he said. "Annyeong, I am Kim Junbyul imnida. Call me JB. Junbyul is just for my family, which mean my late grandmother" I spare Suho oppa a glance before I bowed and walked out from the room to grab a few of my suitcase.

*Suho's pov*

"Weird. She seems okay earlier" Tao scratching his nape. "But then she's turning cold just in an instant" Sehun pouted. "She hates me. That's why" I sighed. "We'll try to change her. We promise" Luhan hyung said and Kris hyung patted my shoulder.