Dear Diary: Twenty-Four

Levi's Point of View: Rmellis

Time ticked on slowly and I actually found myself enjoying the brats company. With my face rested in the palm of my hand, the apple I got now within my bag, I hummed at what he had to say.

He spoke, a lot. Though, weirdly, I allowed it. Normally if someone was to speak, or even try speak that much to me, I would've been out of my seat and walking away. I wasn't much of a listener.

However, I was entranced by his soft, calming voice, that I didn't want to move away.

He spoke so fondly of himself and I wanted to know more and more about him. I was intrigued, and it was strange to feel the way I did; but I didn't push the odd  sensation away.

My lip's twitch and I felt like lifting my lips up to the brats contagious smile in amusement. Though, I knew I shouldn't and wouldn't. So, swallowing away the feeling; I let off a solid cough and straightened myself up in my seat.

Sadly, in doing this, the brat's bright-eyes widened and he quickly tensed in his seat. Jumping up with his bag in his grip, I eyed him in shock as he wrote something- handed it over to me- and then dashed away hurriedly.

Sighing, I watch him, my lips turning into a straight line and a pang to my chest coming. Not sure of the feeling within me, I scanned the room of staring people and they landed on two students; the blonde who'd just come up to Eren in fright of seeing me, and a ravenette who glared devilishly my way.

Unsure to what I did to provoke her so much, I turned a blind-eye and held the papers in my hand. Observing his neat writing, I hum and click my tongue; "Don't hold your breath kid," I mutter to myself, "you're not getting anything from me."

Catching a glimpse of the girl running up towards me, I raise a brow and cock my head to the side. Her uniform was worn smartly, and her raven hair sat nicely on her shoulders. Her pale skin and her rosy lips were complimentary to her features, and the thin scarf draped over her had me pondering to if she was cold or not. She was a pretty girl, I'd give her that much.

"Can I help you?" I ask her coldly, as fumes come from her red ears.

Just piecing her eyes through me, the blonde boy with a bob-haircut, ran up besides her with a panicked facial expression. While she begins growling a snarl at me, I throw my backpack over my shoulder with the piece of paper held tightly in my hand and take my leave.

Her eyes followed my back and before I knew it, the boy whispered Eren's name and the girl darted away in the same direction as the brunette. Standing still, my shoulder slumped, people dodge eye-contact with me and I cringe inwardly; 'It was nice knowing you kid,' I think to myself.

I knew deep down within me that I wouldn't see anymore of the male, and for some reason, the thought made my chest have a sinking feeling that hurt quite bad. Rubbing my chest in circular motions with the palm of my hand, I looked up at the wall to the left of me and read the time; I still had thirty minutes of lunch.

Rolling my eyes, I make my way out of the school's entrance and to the front yard. Not many people came out here because to the right was the car park, and there was nothing more than a bench under an old apple tree; but to me; it was my favourite place to be within this school.

A teacher sends me a smile politely and I just nod in return as I drag my feet behind me to the lonesome bench.

Taking a seat, I bit my lip harshly and check my surroundings before curiously unzipping my bag and pulling out the only thing that, other than the kid, has been in my mind.