32

He stared at me blankly, I rolled my eyes at him and he left me alone in the room. I looked around the room for an escape, there wasn't anyway.

There was a window, but, it was locked and if I jumped out of it, I would plummet to my death. I laid down on the bed and looked at the digital clock on the nightstand, it was one in the morning. I shut my eyes and fell asleep.

When I woke up, I rushed to the toilet and vomited, what injection did they give me? I walked back into the room after brushing my teeth. Lance was sitting on the bed, he must be crazy to think that I would ever be with him.

He smiled at me, not knowing I had thrown up. I smiled at him weakly.

"Do you want breakfast?" he asked, I nodded quickly and I followed him downstairs into the kitchen. He made me a full English, I sat down and stuffed it down my throat, I was starving.

I had spent two weeks here and Lance had tried anything with me, I guess that he didn't want to get on the wrong side of me. He wants to marry me and he wants for me to give him children.

Lately I have been being sick a lot lately.

I rummaged through the cupboards of my bathroom and found what I was looking for. A pregnancy tests. I took one out and done my business.

As I was doing it, I peed on my flipping hand. Great. I washed my hand thoroughly. As I went to check the test, there was a knock at the door.

"Cassy, it is me, Lance. I need to have a word with you right now. Can you hurry up and come out?" I panicked and shouted that I was going to be one more minute.

I wrapped the test up in toilet paper before checking it. I lifted the top of the toilet up and I stuffed it in between the pipes and then I covered it back up with the toilet top.

I flushed the toilet and I washed my hands, I walked out of the toilet and I walked over to Lance. "Cassy, I am tired of waiting. I want you as my wife." I wasn't shocked to what he was saying, it is all he has said since he took me.