26

When I came home, the only things I brought was Mine and Alex's clothes, I didn't bring things such as bedding and toys and beds for Alex, Ryder said that it wasn't necessary.

I walked up to my bedroom, Alex in my arms. I pushed open the door and it was just how I had left it. I placed Alex, sleeping in the middle of my bed. I walked over to my bag, I removed all of my wet clothes from my wet body, I then dropped them into a pile in the corner.

I walked into my ensuite and looked into the mirror and brushed my hair. I walked back into the bedroom and went through my bag and pulled out my PJ shorts and tank top and I slid into bed and cuddled Alex. As I was trying to get to sleep, I heard Ryder walk into the bedroom.

I laid there, pretending to be sleeping. He walked over to me and Alex and he kissed his head, before kissing my own. He then climbed into the bed next to Alex and I then fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up to find, a shirtless Ryder and he was cuddling Alex in his arms. Well I could get used to that. I stretched and Ryder looked at me, I smiled and he smirked back.

"Looking good as ever." I rolled my eyes at him. "Ha." He smiled. "How is our son?" I asked, Ryder smiled, "Our son is good."

I nodded and sat up and scooted closer to Ryder and Alex. I rested my chin on Ryders bare shoulder and looked down at Alex.

"We can go to the mall today and we can get you some clothes and Alex and we can get him toys and bedding and a bed."

I looked to Ryder and nodded. I kissed his cheek and stood up and walked into the bathroom, I done my business and jumped into the shower, I came out and wrapped the towel around myself and walked back into my bedroom.

Ryder was sitting on my bed and Alex was now lying on my bed as well. As soon as I walked into the room in my towel, Ryder kept looking at me, so I walked to my bag and pulled out my matching black my lace underwear.

I then turned away from Ryder and dropped my towel.

I could feel him staring at me and I smiled to myself. I bent down to pull my underwear up, I then put on my bra.