13

I nodded. This was my time to shine. I got out of the van and I walked into the hotel by my own and I walked over to the hotel bar. I noticed my target. I smiled at him as I walked passed and sat on my own two seats away from him.

The guy got up and he walked over to me, sliding his drink over. He sat next to me and smirked, "Hey gorgeous." He said, I looked up at him, he was wearing a suit and he had tattoos up to his neck. He was quite skinny and he seemed to be well-built.

"Hey handsome." I replied, showing my confidence. He scooted closer, I leaned to his ear and whispered, "What are you drinking?" I asked. He told me that it was a lotus drink. I took his glass from him and took a sip, attempting to look all seductive.

I gave it back to him and I smiled, "Do you want to get out of here?" he asked. Wow, he had done it all for me. I stood up, without saying anything. I took his hand and I lead him to the elevator. As soon as the elevator doors closed, I felt him push me up against the elevator walls.

He then began kissing me, we then got to our floor. We walked down the hall, hands still holding. I unlocked the door with my key card and we walked into the room. I pulled him over to the bed and I pushed him down.

He removed his jacket as I kicked off my shoes. Just as he was removing his top, I pulled out some hand cuffs from under the bed. I showed them to him and he jumped back further onto the bed. I climbed onto his lap, as I was cuffing one of his hands to the first bed post, he slid my straps of my shoulder.

I then took his other hand and then cuffed that down.

I stood up and walked away from him, "Love, what are you doing?" he asked. I laughed at him, well done Cassy. "Love, I am just not interested." He looked at me, shocked. I picked his suit jacket up and I rummaged through the pockets.

I pulled out the hard drive and I laughed. He began struggling in the cuffs, "Oi, let me out." He yelled. I pulled my phone out from the clutch bag and I dialled Ryder's phone number. "Cassy? Are you okay?" he asked, worried. I laughed.

"It's done." I said, hanging up. After five minutes of the man trying to get me to reconsider letting him go, Ryder burst through the door. I was leaning against the wall casually.

"Wow. Cass, I didn't think you had it in you." He said, surprised. I rolled my eyes and pushed passed him, "That isn't all I got in me." I said, walking out of the room and back downstairs to the car. I was extremely proud of myself, I wasn't useless after all. After the mission was over, we went back to the gang house and we all had a celebratory party.

During the party, I noticed that Ryder had left. I decided to go and see where he was. I walked over to his office and I walked inside without knocking.

"Ryder, can you believe it? I did it." I practically yelled in delight. He looked over to me and smiled. "Cass, calm down." I walked over to him and I sat on his desk.

He stared at me, "What?" I asked. He kissed me, then when I kissed him back, he pushed me away. "We can't." he said, pushing me away and standing up. I jumped off his desk, I walked over to the door.