9

"My name is Cassidy." I told her. "I will be coming with you, when you go to your training. Just so you don't feel outnumbered." She giggled.

I laughed along with her and took a seat beside her. There was 2 other girls and 2 other guys in the room, still trying not to look at me.

The two girls got up and walked over to me, "My name is Abby and that's Holly." The first girl introduced.

I smiled and shook both of their hands. "My name is Cassidy." I introduced, smiling. They took their seats and smiled back over to me.

"My name is Ben and that there is Marty." One of the guys introduced from the other side of the table, I smiled and told them my name.

Alex then started cooking me food, after he was done. He brought the plate over to me and set it down in front of me. It was a mountain of food, that I cannot wait to devour. "Alex, where is ours?" Ben joked.

Alex rolled his eyes, "On the pig at the farm." He reciprocated. I sniggered, earning a glare from Ben. He guys and girls looked at me and smiled,

"Wow, how are you going to eat all that?" they asked. I smirked, "With this fork." I retorted. The guys laughed with me and as did the girls.

The whole room was laughing as Alex looked down at his phone and frowned. "Cassidy, we have to go now. Ryder's orders."

He said. I sighed and got up from my seat, putting my plate in the sink. I walked up to my room and I got washed and dressed.

I waited for Ryder to come and say goodbye to me, but, that didn't happen. We left for training, he didn't even look out the window to see me leave.

I guess that he was too busy.

9 months later, I have finally finished my training. I am a lot stronger now, nothing scares me anymore. Nothing.

Except Ryder. I am going back to the house today, this is when I shall see Ryder for the first time in 9 months and I am nervous.

During my training, I became stronger, more confident and I still have my scars, but, they don't bother me. I only ever have people call me Cass.

I don't like my full name. Me and Alex have become a lot closer. We are like best friends now. I have not told him everything about what happened and he doesn't ask. We packed the car up and were just about to leave.

"I am going to lock up. Get in the car, Squish." Alex yelled, Squish was my nickname. "Alright, Squash. Calm down." I yelled back.

Squash was my nickname for him. I jumped into the front seat. I couldn't wait to see Ryder and Elizabeth, half way through training, she had to leave as she was needed. Alex is my best friend and she is my second-best friend.