29

"Cass, since the moment I met you and heard about what they did to you, I was mesmerized at how you went through so much and yet still kept fighting. The first time we kissed, I pushed you away, not because I didn't like you, it was because I did like you and I didn't want to be hurt by you, I couldn't bear the thought of losing you.

When you left, my heart died, I couldn't believe that you would have done that, knowing now that you didn't made me rejoice, I don't think I would have been able to take it if you betrayed me. And when I found you, you looked happy. I am sorry I dragged you away from your life. When I saw our son, I marveled at you holding him. It made me so happy.

I don't want another day to go passed when I am not with you. So, what I am trying to say is, will you marry me?"

He asked, his eyes seemed to water. I could tell that this was genuine, this wasn't about Alex becoming the next heir, this was love. "Ryder, I love you. Of course, I will marry you." I laughed, tears coming down my face.

For once, they were tears of happiness. I jumped into his arms and he spun me around. Wow, this is what living is. Me and Ryder started talking about the wedding plans and we both agreed that we wanted to have the wedding as soon as possible.

We planned to have our wedding on a cruise. We also planned on spending our honeymoon on an island. It would just be me and Ryder, Abby and Holly would look after Alex.

I asked Abby to be my maid of honor and she practically burst my ear drum when she said yes, I only had one other bridesmaid and that was Holly.

I didn't want to have anyone else. Me, Abby and Holly went wedding dress shopping and I settled on a gorgeous dress. It was a tight fit, strapless dress that huffed my curves. I didn't really want a big poofy princess dress, that wasn't my scene.

At the waist of my dress is a red ribbon to match Abby's and Holly' dresses.

The day before the wedding, I woke up to see Ryder packing our bags. "Baby, I could have helped you with that." I said, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. She smiled and came over and sat next to me on the bed. "I didn't want to wake you up."