27

I turned back around to Ryder and he quickly looked away from me, I smirked and walked over to him and kissed him on the lips. He seemed pretty shocked.

But he gladly returned the kiss. I looked back to him, smiling and then I went to my bag and pulled out a see through top and slid that on, I then pulled out high waisted booty shorts.

I walked back over to Ryder and picked up Alex and walked downstairs to get breakfast.

There was a lot of the gang members in the room, Alice ran over to me and asked to hold Alex, which I let her, I then made myself some toast and stood by the island in the middle of the room.

Ryder came into the room and he was dressed, he sat down on the table and I walked over and sat on his lap. I leaned over and whispered into his ear, "Is this ok, me sitting here?" he nodded and gulped.

"Maybe after shopping we could go have soon fun, upstairs?" I whispered into his ear, which made his eye widen. "Well Cass, who knew you had gotten more confident in 10 months." He whispered back.

I then adjusted myself, which caused me to grind on him. I felt him. He went a bit red and I laughed, which caused him to lift me up and throw me over his shoulder and he took me upstairs to our bedroom.

He walked into my bedroom and threw me down on the bed and I looked up at him as he climbed on top of me. After our morning fun we went off to the mall, we brought Alex with us.

We started walking through the mall, Alex was being held by Ryder and I walked next to him, a bunch of ladies walked past, ogling at Ryder, I didn't like this, so I linked my arm with Ryders and he leant over and whispered in to my ear, "No need to be jealous kitten."

My blush was heating my cheeks, I looked down trying to avoid his gaze. When Ryder stopped, he looked at me and lifted my chin, with his finger, I looked up into his eyes, as he looked into mine. He pulled me into a kiss, which made me feel better.

He then took my hand with his one free hand and we walked in and out of many different shops.

After about two hours of shopping, we went to the food court in the mall. We sat down and I looked at Ryder as he fed our son. Our son. I couldn't believe that I was saying that, or living this. I never thought that I would be here. A few years ago, I was being tortured and considering death and now I was with the man I loved, with my baby.