Chapter 29 ~ the unusual request.

Start from the beginning

They have no trace of where he might be, or any news from him. They can't even contact him using mental conversations.

Zoë was miserable and so were the rest of the commanders. Chaos even started walking around and searching himself, along with his commanders.

Adrien sighed. They didn't even know if Percy is alright. He might have been captured, if that's even possible, or worst... killed.What if—

Adrien suddenly felt eight powerful auras around him. He took out his short shaped sword, called Tenster.

He was sure the presences weren't the rest of the Chaos's commanders. The auras were new.

Adrien then watched as a cloaked figure came out of the bushes - a male by the looks of it.

What surprised Adrien, was the fact that the male had both of his hands up, as if to show he surrenders or something.

Adrian lowered his sword. "You're one of Void's commanders I presume. The rest of your friends might also want to come out, if they'd like," he said.

He knew they were Void's commanders. But he didn't know their identities though.

The male figure sighed and put his hands down. "We're weaponless. We won't try to hurt anyone, we just want to talk." Adrien could hear the honesty in his voice.

Adrien put his sword away and watched as seven other Void's commanders came out.

They were all cloaked with their hoods up.

A kind of petite female spoke, "We just want to talk, but we want to talk with all of the Chaos's commanders, if that's possible." It was Delia that spoke.

She looked at Alex, before she looked back towards the Chaos's commander. "Meet us here in an hour," she told him shortly.

She nodded towards Alex. Then all of the Void's commanders disappeared into the nearest shadows.

Adrien was a bit shocked and curious, as to why they wanted to speak to all the commanders.

But they can't. Percy was missing.

He ran back towards the middle of the cabins and asked mentally the rest of the commanders to come and meet him there as quickly as possible, without Chaos.

The commanders got there fast, wanting to know why he wanted to talk to them, and maybe if he has some news on Percy.

Zoë was the one to reach him first. "Do you have any news on Percy?" she asked in a whisper.

Everyone at camp was sent to their cabins early today, because of the search party thing the commanders are all doing for Percy, but they still had to be careful with saying their real names around.

The gods, had to go to Olympus for a while, so they're not here. Some kind of meeting they were having, was all they said.

Adrien watched as the rest of the commanders stood next to her, and he smiled sadly at them. He took down his hood.

"No, unfortunately I have no news on him. But I've come across something interesting, if you could call it that," Adrien said.

The commanders all looked at Adrian. They were sad that he had no news of Percy, but they were all curious as to what he found.

"Well, what did you come across?" Bianca also took down her hood. She was really worried about Percy.

"Not something." They all looked at Adrien curiously, and confused. "A someone, actually eight someone's."

The commanders all looked at each other confused, while Adrien held a serious face.

"I came across eight of Void's commanders." They all snapped their attention to Adrien.

"What?" they all exclaimed, by still kept their voices kind of low.

Adrien out his hands up to calm them down. "All they want to do is talk," he reassured them and saw some of them relax a bit.

"They said they're weaponless and they won't try to hurt anyone. They want to talk to Chaos's commanders," Adrien stoped for a split second, then he added, "All of us."

Luke ran a hand down his face, with his hood still up. He looked at the other commanders.

"What about Per--" He looked around and coughed. "Cedmi?" he corrected himself.

Feria took her hood down and shook her head. "We'll just have to go without him and make up an excuse as to why he couldn't come."

She was extremely worried about Percy and just like anyone else she wanted to find his quickly.

Michael nodded. "Yeah, but what about Chaos? The Olympians are away on Olympus till tomorrow, so we don't have to worry about them finding out about this... but Chaos?"

He looked at his friends, most of them had their hoods up along with him.

Luke grinned. "Leave that to me." He looked at Adrien. "Where are meant to meet then and when?"

Adrien looked at his watch. "We've got forty five minutes. They'll met us, at about ten meters east from Zeus's fist, there will be a little clearing there," he said.

The commanders all nodded and went off, to have a last look around, while Luke went to take care of Chaos.