Chapter 19 ~ the first story.

Start from the beginning

The six of them that've already been here before went around to their favourite places, while Feria and Adrien walked around all of it.

They all met up in the centre of the cabins after a couple hours of wandering around.

"It would be fun if there was a tutor or something to teach us about the history of it," said Feria, referring to the camp.

She may be furious about the old generation of campers betraying and banishing Percy, but Camp was truly beautiful.

"I'm sorry to interrupt this." They all turned around to find Chiron. "But you missed dinner," he said.

They looked at each other. Had they really missed dinner? They'll just have to eat in the Chaos cabin after they get back.

"Yeah, we wanted to look around camp a bit," Koster said for them.

Chiron nodded. "As it's Monday, we start story telling in the amphitheater for the next week. We talk about a hero that was lost a long time ago. It's a tradition we do each couple of years," he told them.

The commanders looked at each other and thought about this. They were officially intrigued.

Chiron then added, "We would enjoy it if you attended and introduced yourselves to the campers properly."

Koster nodded. "When does it start?" he asked after a second of thought.

"Right at this moment," informed them Chiron with a soft smile.

"Okay then, we might as well attend. Can you lead the way?" Koster said.

Koster remembered perfectly well where the amphitheater was, but he needed to play dumb like he didn't.

Chiron nodded and led them to the amphitheater. When they got there, the campers were already seated.

The commander sat in the first row away from everyone and looked around.

The gods, the hunters, and the three immortals from Camp Jupiter, were there too.

Everybody was looking at them.

Koster sighed and stood up. He looked at the commanders in front of him, who were seating like they were glued to their seats.

They really didn't want to move.

"Come on, up, up, up! We have to introduce ourselves," Koster told them.

The commanders all groaned quietly, but got up from their seats. They all looked at Koster, who looked back at them.

"You're in charge for now, so you start," told him Feria, as an evil smile appeared on her face.

Koster groaned. "You guys are impossible," he said glaring daggers at them.

Koster then looked at the demigods, gods and Chiron, and some of the mortals from the hunters or Rachel.

"As some of you know, I'm commander Koster. I'm the second commander of the Chaos Army and in charge of sector two," he said.

He then looked at Alicia beside him and smirked at her, making her roll her eyes.

Alicia sighed. "I'm commander Alicia. I'm in charge of the third sector in the Chaos Army."

Artemis and Thalia both thought that they recognised that voice from somewhere and they both frown in thought.

Relia then spoke, "I'm commander Relia. I'm in charge of the fourth sector in the Chaos Army."

Nico looked at her curiously... he knows her he was sure of it. He couldn't put his finger on where from though.

Grett was next. "Commander Grett, in charge of the fifth sector," he finished shortly.