Chapter 14 ~ the past memories.

Start from the beginning

The daughter of Pluto, Hazel, and the son of mars, Frank. How Frank, Hazel and him joked around on their quest, and then they saved Camp Jupiter. How he was made Praetor, next to Reyna.

He remembered how happy he was, when he was reunited with Annabeth, and how he met, Jason, Leo, and Piper.

How he was always sassy with Leo. How him and Piper got along, and how Jason and him practically became brothers.

How they found the Athena Pantheons, and how they made Gaia go back to sleep. How him and all of his friends got partial immortality after the war. How how he was so happy.

Then he looked at all the bad things that happened in his life time:

Like smelly Gabe, who was really hard to bare with. How a Fury attacked him. How the fates cut a life string in front of him.

How he saw his mother being taken by the Minotaur, and how he had to fight and kill him.

How he practically dragged Grover over the borders of camp. How he had to go on a quest to find the missing lighting bolt.

How they encountered all of the three Furies on the bus. How he then met Medusa, and had to chop of her head.

How he met Enchada, and her son the Chimera. How he got poisoned, and had to jump into the water six hundred and thirty feet below him.

How he had to save Grover from flying into Tartarus.

How he had to get out of the underworld and leave his mother behind. How he had to fight Ares, the god of war, and then he was cursed.

How he was betrayed by one of his friends, Luke.

How the camp was attacked by hellhounds, and then bitting birds. How he had to go to the sea of monsters.

How he lost Tyson for a while. How he got turned into a guinea pig. How he had to pull away Annabeth from the sirens.

How he had fight a huge Cyclops. How he then got back to the shore, and was captured by Luke and had to fight him for a bit.

He then had to fight a manticore. How  Annabeth got captured by it. How he went on a quest to save a goddess.

How the quest members got attacked by a Nemean Lion. How they got attacked by sparti skeletons.

How he was unable to save Bianca in the gods scrapyard. How he had to fight Atlas. How he held up the sky for a goddess.

How he watched as Zoë died and she was turned into a star. How he got back on Olympus and the gods debated, whether to kill him or not.

He then got attacked while he was in school, and had to hide with Rachel.

Then to go to the labyrinth, blow up a volcano, and have his body literally on fire.

How he then had to fight on an arena in the labyrinth against his half brother.

And when they got left the labyrinth, they had to fight in the battle at camp.

How he couldn't help Beckondorf, when they were on a mission. How he watched the ship explode with him on it.

How he then got lured into the underworld by Nico. How he had to swim in the river Styx. How he then had to fight Hades, and his army.

How he had to kill a couple of titans, a lot of monsters. And he watched as Micheal disappeared under the water wave he created to swipe out the enemy. He killed him.